A leading child psychology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Child Development” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of empirical reports and articls, development methods, special sections and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in child psychology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Child Development on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Child Development can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Child Development subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can’t login using my srcd credentials
I can’t use this app because I can’t log in with my srcd credentials. I keep getting an error saying that the issue was sent to support. I’ve had this issue since late august. I contacted support and they said the support team has been contacted. I’m fairly certain at this point there is no support team or they aren’t getting any messages. The app is useless.
- 18.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Child Development (mobile only) $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.