iOS 11.4 includes AirPlay 2 multi-room audio and support for HomePod stereo pairs. nRadio is Airplay 2 ready!
nRadio is a radio player for iPhone, iPad and iPod, which lets you listen to radio stations over the Internet, but it's not just another Internet Radio app!
It has a unique user interface, because you customize it the way YOU like it.
Listen to your local radio stations or explore stations from other countries. Save them in your favorite list.
Share your favorite list with your friends via mail.
Share your favourite list with your friends via mail.
Share links to stations you are listening to and link to the artist in Apple Music via SMS, Twitter or Facebook etc.
While listening to radio on the move, use the app's built-in speedometer. Or when going to sleep, use the alarm clock with nightstand mode and be gently woken up to your favorite radio station in the morning.
Try it out, you might just love it!!
In addition to US channels, it also has:
Canadian, German, UK channels. Some Irish, Australian, New Zealand channels, Finnish, Icelandic, Faroe Islands, Latvian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Bulgarian, French, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, Chinese, Russian, the Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Cuba, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Japan, Pakistan, India, Argentina, Brazil, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Korea, Thailand, Nepal, Egypt, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru,Turkey, Morocco, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica, South Africa, Iran, Iraq, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Tunisia, Jordan, Taiwan, Luxembourg, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Algeria, Nigeria, Namibia, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya,Senegal, Bangladesh, Armenia and a list with random stations from around the world.
Start your most used stations directly from the home-screen, via 3D-Touch. Browse over 24.500 radio stations from 100 countries.
You can also add other stations manually if you know the address, or simply import stations directly from the radio station website, if they have posted a "import to nRadio" link on their site.
Some of the features that makes nRadio stand out from the crowd:
- Simple but nice user interface
- Find the playing artist in Apple Music, by tapping the album image!
- Share the playing artist by including Apple Music link in Messages, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Car-mode, with larger UI elements. Better for using in car and to make it more accessible for the blind or visually impaired users.
- Supports CarPlay!
- Supports Airplay 2
- Voice feedback, when using remote
- Information about what's playing and album art on supporting stations
- Universal: iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Works in both portrait and landscape mode on all devices
- Easy to customize the interface and "make it yours".
- Easy searchable radio station lists and easy adding stations to favorites
- 3D-Touch to play your favorite radio on 3D-Touch supporting devices.
- Alarm clock radio that works even if your app is in the background!
- Adjustable snooze time from 1 - 99 minutes
- Optional decreasing snooze. One minute shorter snooze-time every time you press the snooze-button
- Warns you when switching from wireless to cellular network to prevent additional unforeseen charges, but gives you the option to continue and be warned again in an hour, or never be warned again.
- Optional Speedometer with altimeter and temperature. Choose between mph/kmh/knots, meter/feet, Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Ability to add radio station URLs manually
- Import one or multiple radio stations directly from a link. (Broadcasters; visit nRadio website for instructions how to make links)
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed "Now Playing information" not shown when Airplaying to AppleTV after upgrade to iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Great Internet Radio App
NRadio is the best Internet radio app I have found. I didn't think I would like it. It doesn't have all the stations I would like, but that probably isn't the fault of the developer. That said, there are many that I do like. NRadio is updating regularly and adding new stations. I recommend NRadio; it definitely beats the set-top internet radios.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for a great review😊
What stations are you missing? Send me a list by email and I’ll try my best to add them.
I don't know if this app is still being maintained, since it's been a year since the last update, and the bugs are becoming more prominent. Besides the user interface being archaic, choosing stations is problematic. When I try to play a station, several others in the list try to play as well, with dead air being the result. When a station does play, it is often the wrong stream. If the developer is still active, please update or remove the app!
I love this app
This is one of the best radio apps out there. I listen to my favorite radio station on the. Check them out z108. Best app for the #1PartyStation #Z108
The developer, Andreas Finstad, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andreas Finstad
- 44.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - Andreas Finstad
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99