NO ADVERTISING! MANY NEW MESSAGES! IMPROVED FEATURES!
COUNTS CLEAN AND SOBER DAYS AND MONEY SAVED! REWARDS! GREAT MESSAGES! CHAT FORUM! RELAPSE PREVENTION SYSTEM
SoberTool gives you so much:
* Top rated SOBRIETY COUNTER because it not only calculates days clean and sober, but it also calculates the MONEY you have saved!
* REWARDS for the time you have stayed clean and sober!
* Quick daily motivational MESSAGES and NOTIFICATIONS to remind you to read them.
* A great SEARCH ENGINE. Just type in one word to describe how you currently feel and it will lead you to answers to deal with those feelings so that you feel better and don't relapse!
* A PROCESS TO AVOID RELAPSING if you have a craving. Just answer its simple questions and it will lead you to an answer to an issue that is RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING. It helps change relapse thinking to recovery thinking. No other recovery book or app is designed to do this. All you have to do is follow its simple prompts to get a reading relevant to where you are right now!
* A CHAT FORUM where you can anonymously share your personal messages, comments and get support from others.
* A PROCESS to improve the quality of your sobriety if you are new or have been clean and sober for a long time.
Developed by a Harvard educated Licensed Chemical Dependency and Certified Alcoholism Counselor with over 27 years clean and sober and a team from The Ohio State University, this app is based on proven techniques to help you stay clean and sober. It doesn't matter whether it's alcohol, food, sex, cocaine, marijuana, gambling, spending, heroin, the internet, or anything else, SoberTool gives you free, immediate help. It actually trains coping skills.
THIS APP IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- are new to sobriety and need an easy tool to beat cravings and triggering thoughts related to alcoholism and addiction.
- have been clean and sober for awhile but still feel stress.
- just completed alcoholism and addiction inpatient or outpatient treatment and want a tool to help you with continuing care.
- want to stay sober for your family, friends or YOURSELF.
- have struggled staying clean and sober before.
- want a tool to help you when you can't reach a Sponsor, support person, therapist, or get to a 12 Step meeting.
- have had legal or any kind of trouble as a result of alcohol, drugs, or other alcoholic or addictive behaviors.
- are required to stay sober by an Employee Assistance Program, court system, professional assistance program, employer, school, licensing bureau, etc.
-feel stuck in your recovery and want to have fun while staying sober.
- need help making wise decisions that won't jeopardize your sobriety.
This App has also been useful for treatment centers, alcoholism and addiction counselors, psychiatrists, and 12 Step Sponsors for the alcoholic or addict who need a resource for finding answers to common issues experienced by the alcoholic and addict.
Some of the materials contain theories related to cognitive behavioral therapy and 12 Step practice. It also contains slogans commonly heard at 12 Step meetings. Please note this App is not a substitute for alcoholism and addiction treatment and 12 Step meetings!
Please try this app and get fast, relevant help when you need it most!
This app respects your privacy, does not require you to give any personal information, and has minimal app permissions! It will not invade your contact list.
DISCLAIMER: None of the information in this App creates a counselor patient relationship or should substitute for any other forms of therapy. The User waives the right to make any claims against Author for any misinterpretations or any harm claimed from the use of this App. This App is not therapy or treatment.
• Enhanced sobriety counter, better chat Forum, better rewards, improved relapse prevention system.
• Notification enhancements including the option to choose the time you receive notifications.
• New app sharing and message sharing system.
• Fixed bug causing certain devices to crash.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m now giving it 3 stars. I have been sober for 4 months or 167 days. Continues to show 128 days, 3 months. I even paid for the pro edition.
I would give it 5 stars, except for the fact that the number of days sober isn’t accurate. I have 30 days today but the app tells me 27 days.
Developer Response ,
Thanks. Have fixed this bug. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Still can’t get Sobertool Pro to work after buying it! In fact all I can get is the days counter, not even the inspirational messages which were really helping me. Emailed developer, they said reinstall which I did. Now I try the ap and it just disappears and returns me to my home screen!
Developer also said ask Apple for a refund, like they’re gonna do that—as if!
One star because the countdown clock and money saved still work
Developer Response ,
We fixed all of these bugs. Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the headaches.
Loved it, but stopped working
Started with the free app, by messages disappeared after 49 days . Upgraded to pro but still no messages in app. Please contact me or issue refund. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Thanks. We have fixed these bugs. Have offered refund. Sorry for inconvenience.
- Blitzen, LLC
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Blitzen, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.