Dive into a beautiful 3D aquarium on your device!
MyReef 3 is a saltwater aquarium that fits in your pocket – customize your tank and interact with the fish, or just sit back and enjoy life on a beautiful reef.
Featuring 40+ types of vibrant tropical fish, MyReef 3 includes species-specific movement and interaction. You can individually select the inhabitants of your aquarium, feed the fish, and even annoy them by tapping on the "glass".
Three dynamic cameras let you choose your view: The fish camera allows you to zoom in on a fish, automatically following its movements, and the auto camera focuses on points of interest while you relax. The new fisheye-cam lets you dive into the aquarium to follow your fish. Use common touchscreen gestures to control the camera, sound, and to easily choose fish for your aquarium.
It’s never been easier to enjoy the benefits of an aquarium – from stress relief to learning about fish care, MyReef 3 puts it all in the palm of your hand!
- Observe realistic animations, behavior, and interactions of 40+ species of 3D fish
- Customize five aquariums, selecting backgrounds, accessories, and the perfect mixture of species
- Participate in detailed interaction with your fish, including feeding and knocking on the front "glass" to annoy them
- Move and zoom easily using common touchscreen gestures
- View your aquarium in soothing shades of midnight blue
- Up to 28 fish per aquarium
- Decoration in 3D
- More fish detail: moving gills, growing belly
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
I just purchased version 3 (can't find the difference with version 2, why is it still there?), and I am quite happy with it, however I have two comments :
1) I am using it on my new iPad Pro 11" and the aquarium does not fill the whole screen. Could you fix that? It is a shame such a big and georgous screen is not totally filled.
2) Coul you make the bubbling sound remain in the background while we interact with other Apps? It is so relaxing...
Great app! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have followed and downloaded the bitbros. aquarium apps since My Reef. I love the improvements! Little things like the tube worms popping in and out, swaying plants, and realistic fish movements from opening their mouth, fins swaying as they swim and especially gills moving! It's almost as if I'm looking at my actual aquarium!
Improvements... Not sure what, if anything, I can list currently that hasn't been done. Unless you can mimic the funny way clownfish swim, lol!
Just curious... Can I expect a Fish Farm 3 similar to this soon? Keep up the excellent work developers!
This developer continues to improve the sim aquarium experience
I've bought previous versions of these aquariums, and have been impressed how they continue to get even better. To the developers: Please keep it up, and I'll continue to buy your aquariums. I especially loved the addition of the fish eye camera.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BITBROS INC.
- 96.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 BitBros Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.