Zipkick has unbiased food & drink recommendations in over 400+ Cities.
Stop spending precious time analyzing biased reviews. Our community of trusted influencers featured on Dr. OZ, Food Network, Top Chef, Cupcake Wars, Bar Rescue, Travel Channel & more have you covered with the top places to eat and drink in the world.
Find a top rated Restaurant, Bar or Cafe
• Open the app to see the nearest place to you, and trending recommendations from around the globe.
Never Worry About Bad Food or Drinks
• Our community of trusted influencers only recommend the BEST places they've dined at. Yelp Anxiety no longer.
Discover New Experiences
• Thinking about going to Paris? Find the places in town that only the locals know about. Our influencers share insider's tips, dining hot-spots, trending nightlife and hidden gems. 400+ Cities around the world gives you plenty of room.
Plan Your Next Adventure
• Create Lists of your favorite brunch spots, dinner dates, or afternoon bites and share them with friends or through your favorite social media.
Become An Influencer
• Join a global community of chefs, sommeliers, mixologists, bloggers and travelers. Share amazing experiences and build cred as an influencer. What you love will help others who enjoy the same things discover something great! Apply at email@example.com.
From New York City to Chicago, Miami, and Los Angeles. From San Francisco to Bangkok, Barcelona, Toronto and London: Zipkick exclusively brings you the top rated places, so you don't have to guess if your next bite to eat or drink will be quality.
Improved distance calculations
Ratings and Reviews
Not just another review or trip planning site
I love the concept of this app. It's not just another review site like Yelp and Google, which I'm both an Elite and Local Guide for. Instead of having a group of totally unrelated strangers with different tastes and viewpoints review a place, you have one experienced blogger or expert give their personal insight on a place. I hope to use it when I go to a new city instead of having an impersonal search engine tell me what the most popular places in a city are. This app has a lot of potential once all the experts get their posts up.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
This company appears to be extremely sexist when selecting Influencers. I have noticed that there is a serious lacking of male influencers in my Cincinnati area.
I am an influencer, and applied to be a part of the Zipkick program. Originally, I was approved, then, it would appear that, upon Zipkick finding out I was male, they revoked access.
I went to the top to seek advice, and a little more understanding from the owner and CEO, Jason Will, due to the support team being useless. He proved to be an extremely unprofessional, and immature “man” as, in short, he blamed me for their technical issues, and even went as far as to say we would never work together. I guess he was having a bad day at the office, perhaps realizing his sexist business model is flawed.
After this encounter I was honestly very happy to not work with Zipkick. The arrogance is extremely off-putting. I did consider giving them another shot, to see if that attitude had changed, as people deserve a second chance, however, after applying again, it appears that our food blog is on an automatic rejection.
A bizarre company, with a sexist business model, and an extremely unprofessional, immature owner & CEO, who clearly looks down his nose at people. Avoid, and apply for better programs, and invest your time and efforts elsewhere.
Trusted Reviews - Honest Opinions
This app is what I've been waiting for. Expert foodies sharing with us their honest opinions of their favorite restaurants, cafes and bars. You can tell that they are not "sponsored" posts but instead, truthful feelings/reactions about these establishments. I'm totally excited to discover places to dine and/or meet up with friends as more and more contributors add reviews to Zipkick's library of the best of the best (and maybe quirks) in regard to places you'd like to discover and know more about.
- Zipkick Inc
- 123.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Zipkick Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.