Retain more & forget less by playing a video game to supercharge your memory while reviewing physiology. Try 50 questions for free! Rapidly review high-yield physiology topics by playing this exciting space shooter app that gamifies learning so your studying is more efficient & productive. Complete app has 1,000 questions.
Benefits of this app to college & medical students:
• Enhanced Consolidation- Crystallize & structure your medical knowledge into your declarative memory through repeated testing so can remember what you study
• Cost Effective- Less than a penny a question, one-time cost, no subscriptions, free trial
• Supplementary Study Tool- Reinforce high yield physiology facts quickly to complement any study regimen
• Quick Feedback- Green is right, Red is right, and move on! No long vignettes or explanations to slow you down (do vignettes or seek explanations on your own time).
• “Creates” Study Time- Play Scrub Wars anywhere especially where you normally would not study like waiting in line, between classes, while waiting for rounds to start, or
even on the toilet!
• Spaced Learning- High-yield board facts are reinforced by your Teaching Attending after completing each level (need 70% correct to pass a level).
• Decrease Test Anxiety- You will worry less during exams & pimping if you know that you know your material cold
• Content Created by Trusted Sources- Questions written/edited/tested by physicians, professors, and medical students
• Engaging “Edutainment”- The action-packed gameplay, spectacular graphics, & customized authentic space-themed game soundtrack will make studying fun
• Responsive Study Tool- Email the CEO of Precision Enterprises, LLC straight from the app with any problems, bugs, or suggestion requests for future apps
• Diverse Application- In addition to undergraduate and medical students, other professional graduate students can benefit from the content review including those enrolled in these programs: physician assistants, podiatry physical therapy, dentistry, optometry, chiropractic care, pharmacy, pharmacy technicians, biology graduate students, and nurses (LVN.RN,NP).
Topics Included in this physiology test prep app:
1 Cell Physiology (FREE!)
2 Autonomic Nervous System
3 Sensory System
4 Cardiovascular Physiology
11 Final Exam
12 Bonus Cell Physiology
13 Bonus Cell Physiology 2
14 Bonus ANS
15 Bonus Neurophys (Sensory)
16 Bonus Neurophys (Motor)
17 Bonus CV
18 Bonus Renal
19 Bonus GI
20 Bonus Endocrine
The Scrub Wars franchise was very popular at the 2014 and 2015 AMSA Annual meetings, the 2014 UC Davis Pre-Health Expo, and the 2013 DevLearn/Adobe Learning Summit (among students, professors, physicians, teaching administrators, parents, & gaming experts).
Due to the declining work habits and perceived inferior intellect of modern medical students as noted by medical administrators, the deans of every medical school worked collectively to hire the Peyronie Attending (a famous neurosurgeon) and jointly funded the richest physician contract in the history of medicine. The Peyronie Attending will travel from Seattle to Miami by spending a few weeks at every medical school. Under the guidance of your professional mentor, the Benevolent Attending, you must now withstand the onslaught of an aggressive pimping and testing campaign led by your megalomaniac chief rival. The time to establish dominance on the wards has begun. Scrub Wars must now take place!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun step 1 review
I needed something useful for when I first wake up in the morning, but this is fun too. Amazing idea.
One suggestion: it would be great if one could also see it on the iPhone for when we are on the go.
Medical school prep
A solid review
Please add Croos-divice synchronization
i own all of your apps and also i pay for the in app pucharse, but i have another divices but i cant have my progress of other divices. please can you make something like add Croos-divice synchronization? we all pay for your content, please help us
- Precision Enterprises, LLC
- 50.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Precision Enterprises, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Medical Physiology Questions $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.