Apple TV Screenshots
The source material comes with John's official approval and combines his existing DVD material and teacher training course notes in a new and portable format. The application focuses on the Vinyasa Count, the mantra of the Ashtanga practice, with John's instructional audio track playing over images from his highly acclaimed Ashtanga DVD
This tvOS Application features:-
- Video introduction to the Ashtanga Practice
- Primary Series vinyasa count from the Internationally acclaimed John Scott Primary Series DVD
- Audio Teaching chant with John
- Vinyasa Count Quiz with 8 levels of difficulty
- Sanskrit numbers and terms
- Asana Flipcards
- Asana states for each asana
This version presents the Ashtanga Primary Series for review for existing students and as an introduction to those new to John's teachings. The application is not meant as a means of learning Yoga postures though it is presented as a means to introduce the student to the details and intricacies of the Vinyasa Count.
John highly recommends you find the guidance of a qualified teacher to help with your practice
The developer, Graeme Lunn, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Graeme Lunn
- 51.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright: (C) John Scott, 2016
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.