Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run Season 2 is now available with brand new levels of this exhilarating tactical runner!
Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run puts you inside the apocalyptic fall of Los Angeles from AMC’s hit series Fear the Walking Dead.
Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run Features:
- The official mobile game of AMC’s hit show
- Run for survival – Annihilate enemies and stay alive as long as you can in a world falling apart
- Exciting Episode Levels – 6 special show levels available, with more coming soon. Relive the most horrific events from the TV series and see if you would survive.
- Play as your favorite characters from the show –
Unlock Travis, Nick, Madison, Strand, Daniel, Alicia, Ofelia and Chris. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses and come with their own weapons. Will they survive in your game?
- An arsenal at your fingertips – Over 40 weapons at your disposal. Load up with a powerful arsenal of shotguns, rifles, handguns and more.
- Outlive your friends – Connect to see who makes it the farthest through the city. Run past the lurching bodies of your undead friends!
Download for free now!
NOTE: Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run does NOT run on iPad 2.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Episodes can now be unlocked and Items can now be earned by watching sponsored videos
Characters and Weapon Packs are still available for purchase
Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is the closest thing I can get to app support
So great game and all. I love it that it helps give you glimpse what it was like for people during the time. I also love you gave some glimpses of the phases of Operation Cobalt. But there is a glitch for me (though I do not doubt others will have problems as well). When I go to buy certain in-app purchases and watch an ad for temporary episode unlock, the app doesn’t pull up anything. As in I can’t buy anything because the menu won’t pop up, and neither will the ad. Do you think you all could fix this (though I understand if you can’t as this is a four year game)?
Ruined a great game :-(
This game is awesome! Even though the TV show it's modeled after was absolutely horrendous - I mean how were they able to take an award winning recipe (TWD) and make the biggest piece of crap on TV (FEAR TWD)!? But that's another review I have to write on a different site. The gameplay is simple and the visual style totally complements the zombie apocalypse feel. I also like how scenes, characters, etc from the show were integrated seamlessly into the game. Unfortunately, all the in-game purchases that are required in order to progress through the story are so rediculously expensive, it becomes very slow going very quickly and brings to the fore front the fact that the developers want to make as much money off you as possible, which kind of kills the whole thing. Great game but be ready to drop some cash or watch a crap load of commercials.
To me it’s an amazing game but this game has some flaws. For example, you get the first episode of the first season for free, I already completed the first episode and when I want to buy the next episode it won’t let me, it just freezes and glitches, and when you die in survival mode, it gives you a choice to watch an ad and when I want to watch the ad it doesn’t give me the ad, instead it freezes than glitches and kicks me out of the game. I would rate it a five star but I can’t unless you fix this issue, until than it stays a four star.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Versus Evil, LLC.
- 836.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2016 AMC Network Entertainment LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2 - School's Out $0.99
- Episode 3 - Cobalt $0.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.