This is a free version with limited features and alerts. For full features and TVOS App, please look for the Pro version.
The Next Generation of NOAA Tide Stations and NOAA Radar app is here (This app is part of the Universal Purchase. With one purchase, you will be able to know the NOAA Tide information on your iOS, Watch OS and Apple TV devices.). Are you going to ride a boat, going to beach or live near by the ocean? This app will give you the latest Tide information.
iOS App Quick Started:
> Tide stations around the globe are listed. Zoom in/out and select any city to see the Sunrise/Sunset information.
> US NOAA Radar images will be loaded when the app is launched and will be refreshed every 10 minutes. And you are ready to see the latest real time radar images on the map. Zoom in and out to see the whether across multiple states. Click on the "Radar" button to enable/disable radar images. Slide the slider to change the transparency of radar images.
> To see the Tide station in 3D View and view the High/Low Tide information, follow the steps below:
1. Select "Flyover" on the top to enable 3D View and you should be able to see the city in 3D View.
2. You can use two-fingers gesture to change viewing angles: zoom in/out, rotate, swipe up/down for 3D View
4. Click on any city to see the Sunrise/Sunset information
Watch App Quick Started:
> Launch the Watch App and the app will communicate with the iOS App to get the nearest Tide station information and also notify the iOS App to select the Tide stations and view the Tide information. Click on the "Nearest" button if you would like to search the nearest Tide station again.
This app is the Next Generation of NOAA Tides and NOAA Radar app by integrating the following technologies and data together:
- The latest Apple MapKit features such as Traffic, Buildings, POI and 3D Model
- Apple Watch Integration with iPhone.
- Apple TV integration (Universal Purchase: one purchase to get the app on iOS, Apple Watch and Apple TV)
- Real Time NOAA Radar
- Databases with built in information.
This app provides the following features:
- The first app to integrate both Sunrise/Sunset and the latest national Radar images together.
- The first app to provide Tide information and Radar images in 3D view.
- One click Tide station selection by selecting the right sidebar and click on a Tide station.
- One click feature switch by selecting the left sidebar and click on a feature
- One click theme switch by selecting the left sidebar and click on a theme.
- This app provides the Apple Watch Integration
- This app will provide Apple TV integration.
- Tide List View is available to view all the tide locations for the selected state
- Moon Calendar view
- Increase the size of the annotation view for including more information
- Increase the size of the map view in order to be able to view more annotations at the same time.
- Use transparency for the annotation view so that you can view the essential information and yet look at the map at the same time.
- When a location is selected for the first time, the annotation view does not show up.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tides given are identical for multiple stations that are 20 miles apart and four hours different. Also difficult to read graph with radar background.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jufen Chang
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Creative Mobile Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.