IMPORTANT: Minimum playable device is 5.5 inches (iPhone 6 Plus or newer).
Set in a dynamic open-world sandbox with an evolving conflict between three major splinter groups of humanity, players can freely be merchants, bounty hunters, pirates, miners, smugglers or wanderers.
Your actions or in-actions, big or small carry consequences that are noticed by the inhabitants and factions. Empires will rise and fall, take a side, or sow the seeds of anarchy.
Be immersed in a universe that's alive with random events offering pilots an opportunity for exploitation. Be involved in dynamic economies with logistical supply & demand at the mercy of a capitalistic merchant or a menacing pirate.
Be the catalyst to decide the fate of humanity.
* Full HD PC top-down space combat & trader sim, refined with intuitive controls & UI for mobiles.
* Squad-RPG progression via skills, perks, ship upgrades & modules.
* Deep trade system with dynamic supply & demand, affected by events, piracy & conflict.
* Fluid real-time combat with tactical pause & a wide variety of weapons.
* Resource gathering & looting of combat kills.
* Dynamic factions will conquer & defend systems with fleet movements. Your actions, big or small, have a major effect on the tide of conquest!
* Random events offer opportunities and also ensure no two game plays out the same.
* Random encounters offer interesting side-quests or tough choices with major consequences.
* Man & take to the sky in Corvettes, Frigates, Cruisers, Capitals and Carriers!
* Clever enemies. Fast & agile ships will flank, large ships will broadside tank with their strong directional shields.
* Take part in epic fleet battles with Capital Ships battling among support ships & hordes of combat drones!
* Intelligent Squad AI, never be caught flying with stupid, ever.
* Challenging, non hand-holding, but fair Rogue-like gameplay.
Please be aware, the game is English only. I am a solo developer with limited resources so supporting multiple languages is currently not possible.
Recommended start: Merchant or Hunter. Pirate is not for newbies, it is very tough with every faction out to kill you on sight!
Rogue-like mode is only recommended for expert players. It truly is challenging, however, special Capital Ships are available in this difficulty mode as a bonus.
For queries or feedback, please contact me:
* Fixed fullscreen scaling on new devices to correctly scale 100% without black bars.
* Improved flight controls: Added a new engine on/off icon next to the d-pad for more accurate controls.
* Increased the size of the main control icons (Weapons, Missiles, Modules, etc).
* Changed the title icons to be crisp & no longer blurry.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great open world...UI not so much
Really enjoyed the open world aspect, especially choosing job paths(with legitimate social consequences), multiple factions, surprisingly deep trade system, and ship upgrading.
However, the UI seems more at home on a computer or, at the very least, something bigger than an IPhone (7plus in my case). Combat becomes a chore, especially when there are swarms of enemy and ally ships swirling around.
Navigating menus could be equally arduous at times.
Granted, I happen to be a mechanic, so my fingers may not be the ideal size for phone based gaming, though it hasn't been too much of a hindrance before. The controls and UI presented a source of frustration that slowly pushed me away from the game.
It a good time killer
I’ve been playing this game for a long time, I personally really like it, sure there could be some improvements but I am satisfy with this app.
Pass on this one
The game is a basic space exploration game, the high price is unjustified. The exploration process has little depth and becomes boring quite quickly. There’s not much music or sound effects either, they’re very basic and old school sounding.
- Anh Huy Phan
- 80.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Anh Huy Phan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.