Australasian Journal on Ageing is a peer reviewed journal, which publishes original work in any area of gerontology and geriatric medicine. It welcomes international submissions, particularly from authors in the Asia Pacific region. It is published on behalf of AJA, Inc. which represents The Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine, Aged and Community Services Australia, COTA Australia, and the Australian Association of Gerontology.
About the JournalInformation about the journal goes hereAbout the SocietyInformation about the society goes here (optional)
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Australasian Journal on Ageing can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Australasian Journal on Ageing (mobile only) for 199.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Australasian Journal on Ageing (4 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The latest version offers an entirely enhanced browsing and reading experience with:
• Access to multiple journals from one society (where applicable)
• Access to back files through search which supports discovery of all content available as HTML across all the journals in the app
• Access to articles available via virtual issues
• Access to request permission to reuse content (via CCC)
• Support for MathJax rendering library (where applicable)
• Ability to keep up to date with the latest articles available via early view or as accepted articles
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Australasian Journal on Ageing (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.