HERO Unit is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
HERO Unit is a retro app-like text game that puts the player in the shoes of 911 dispatchers.
- 21 Different callers and scenarios.
- No time restrictions.
- Multiple endings for each call.
- News articles that reflect your actions.
"Rescue The World. One Person at a Time."
• You can get powerful shots by breaking the crates
• Select different characters with unique gameplay mechanics
• Select various levels with different platforms and obstacles
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
A fun game.
The game is fun and is an excellent value for $0.99. The cases are interesting and creative. As an EMT, I will say that applying a tourniquet high on a limb is appropriate and would control bleeding, especially when self-applying it. Three inches from the wound or above the elbow would both be good choices. Also, I think there may be a glitch with the bomb threat scenario because even after informing police the exact number of suspects and the location of the weapon, the officer is still killed. I have been through all possibilities and still cannot access the last two articles. Overall an entertaining app, though.
One of the best games I’ve ever played!
For 99 cents this game is overall 5 dollar value! The game has wonderful gameplay and I really enjoyed it! The thing I like is that every ending you get can be retried at the end, and becomes unlimited! I also liked that the situations are serious. Unlike other dispatch simulators that have 50% prank calls!
I really love your game and always will!
This game is awesome
This is a fantastic game hopefully there will be an update that includes fire and medical calls and actual voice calls for a real life experience.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 110.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Jassim Albuarki
- In-App Purchases
- Playond $0.49
- Playond Trial $0.49
- Playond Early Adopter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.