Stream was created to give you a seamless listening, managing and syncing cloud music experience. It allows you to create a personal streaming service with cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Yandex.Disk to save space on your device and have access to all of your music.
How it works?
Upload all music to your favourite cloud storage then use Stream to connect and enjoy your music anywhere.
Add your music to your device without iTunes, easy and fast using local WiFi transfer or download music to your iPhone to play it without internet (Offline mode). It’s a multi-cloud system therefore you can stream lists of music regardless where they are stored.
Access your favourite music across all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod library, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk and your computer. Stream your music with in advanced and powerful media player.
- Full featured media player
- Sleep timer
- Lock screen playback controls
- Background music playback
- Equalizer with BassBooster
- Over 20 realistic EQ presets
- Stylish audio Visualizer
- Fine scrubbing
- Album cover art
- Create your own playlists
- Import music from your iPod library
- Tabs for Songs, Albums, Artists
- Wi-Fi Transfer
- Download and upload music, pictures, archives from
- Google Drive
- Move, rename or delete tracks & songs
- Search by artist, title, album
- Create and manage folders
App stability and performance improvement.
Please give us 5 stars so we can keep bringing you great updates!
Thank you for your support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wish that the free version had more features.
Worthless - Crashes on startup
Crashes to the homescreen immediately when I tap the app icon. Can't open. (On iOS 7, iPad Mini)
- Yew Chen Chung
- 32.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Eightythree Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.