Welcome to the Kerbey Lane Cafe loyalty program, the Kerbey Love Club! With our app, you can easily order online, track your rewards, and receive special offers with just a tap.
Download and join the Love Club today for free and you'll be able to:
-View, track and redeem rewards.
-Order online for ToGo, Kerbside, or pick up.
-Join the waitlist
-Find your nearest KLC location.
-Receive notifications on new offers, specials, and all things Kerbey!
Updated design to match our program changes!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Rewards, Some Flaws
I am trying to remember to use the app when I order so I get the club perks. Overall it’s easy to navigate and the photos make it easy to choose food.
Here are the things I wish they would improve:
- It looks like you can unselect butter and syrup on some orders but you can’t. I kept trying as I have syrup and butter at home and want to eliminate the little containers.
- Not all subs are offered. I can specify no meat in most cases but it would be great if I could check off subbing with Turkey Bacon or Veggie Patties. They happily do it onsite but I’m always nervous it will be missed in the comments. Also unsure why I can’t specify vegan queso on any dish that is made with queso.
Incorrect Pricing & Difficult to Pay
First of all, please let me buy queso without the chips. I don’t always need a whole bag of tortilla chips and I want the option to pay for queso without the addition of chips.
Secondly, this app adds an extra .25 or .50 cents to certain side items for entrees that it doesn’t add to others. The prices don’t always add up the same if I were to eat-in.
Tried the gift card option - wouldn’t let me pay with both the gift card and the debit card. On top of that, I closed and reopened the app to find the same gift card added 4x to the account with no option to delete the gift card. Also, still wouldn’t let me use my credit card to pay the excess amount after the gift card.
Lots of issues with this app, and the no/yes utensils option does nothing. I always put no utensils and yet, they’re always included. I can’t see what my rewards are, and I don’t like that there is a qualifying minimum amount I have to hit to earn rewards. I am one person, and sometimes my food is just under that $15 minimum. Doesn’t seem like it’s a fair set up.
Rework the rewards system and rework the app. Would give it one star, but the food quality deserves its own star.
Check your order before you leave!
I often order food on this app because I love Kerbey Lane, however the KL I go to often (4 out of 5 times) gets my order wrong or misses stuff. I agree with someone else here who said there should be feedback on the app or allow us to tip AFTERWARDS. I live 10 miles away and by the time I get home and check it I realize it’s not worth the effort to go back.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paytronix Systems Inc
- 86.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Paytronix Systems, Inc. 2021
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.