WARNING: GPSCF Pro application requires api key to run. Please visit the following page to get details about getting an api key:
GPS Coordinates Finder PRO is an application that finds your position and shows your coordinates on the map as latitude - longitude values in decimal, DM or DMS formats. You can use this information to share your gps coordinates by using the share function.
Besides your current coordinates, you can also get coordinates of any other position on the map by clicking another point on the map.
You can also use the search feature to find a place and get its gps coordinates.
- Get your current gps coordinates using gps sensor, cellular and wireless network (cellular data, wifi, gps sensor)
- Easily share your location using gps coordinates sharing feature (social platforms, email, sms etc.)
- Search any location on the world using the search bar and get its gps coordinates.
- Change pointer location by clicking to set a new point of which you want to get coordinates information.
- Easily copy coordinates
- Offline usage available
*** Advantages over free version: ***
- Better map platform
- Map mode selection (Road map / Satellite)
- Better search results
- Higher performance, less data usage and less application size
- No ads
Find Location feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very nice GPS coordinate locator. Search for a location such as a trailhead either through a google search or just panning around in satellite mode. Then share the coordinates to set up a meeting location. Great!
Great Addition to Custom POI's
I have been using my Trucking GPS for ages, recently I have been needing to do custom and accurate GPS coordinates for my custom POI's that I need to plug into the device. This works perfectly for that!
FYI I use this for my Rand McNally GPS Units.
Being able to copy makes this app a lot more useful
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.