The My Family History app from Atlantic Health System helps you understand your inherited risk for certain conditions, so that you can better manage your health. In addition to providing a centralized place to keep track of your family’s health history, this helpful tool features:
• Risk calculators for diabetes, colon cancer and breast cancer that provide results based on the family history you’ve entered
• The ability to send your family disease history and risk calculator results directly to a doctor from your phone
• Access to Atlantic Health System’s Find a Doctor service, so you can easily locate a genomics specialist or primary care doctor in your area
• Helpful genomic and health care resources
Updated Find a Doctor.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not great for tracking family history
I wanted an app that would help me to keep track of my family’s medical history, as whenever I see a new doctor, they ask me for it. While the app does let you enter the basic conditions/diseases, it is not extensive enough for me (for example, there are no eye, reproductive, or spine conditions to choose from), and there is no place to write in your own conditions. It just has an option for “other,” with no place to type in and clarify what “other” means.
I just downloaded it but it seems to give a lot of good options and thought out things to fill out, and I like that you can track your family history of health issues too, not just your own
This app is good for basics like cancer and diabetes, but there are many, many diagnoses that have genetic components, both physical and psychological, that are omitted.
- ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEM INC.
- 44.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Atlantic Health System Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.