The 'MY LONDON' audio-guide guidebook is your personal OFFLINE GUIDE to the most popular sights in London. It's packed with insightful and entertaining information about London's history, local legends, and the most interesting locations.
Once you've downloaded the excursion and map to your device, you won't need an internet connection to be able to use them.
And best of all, you're completely free to follow your own choice of route, at any time you like! With this 'My London' audio-guide you can set off to visit the sights whenever you choose. You can opt to follow a recommended route – or use the route-builder facility to create your own, that includes exactly those locations you're interested in seeing.
When you go sightseeing with the 'My London' app, you can combine the must-see sights with the hidden gems many tourists miss – the places known only to locals and true connoisseurs of the city. We can offer this insider information because we consulted the top city guides when compiling our audio-guide – true experts who know London down to the last brick. The audio information is recorded by professional presenters.
We have several London excursions – and you can save nearly 50% if you buy them together in one purchase! And on top of that, you'll receive a promo-code for a further free excursion with our compliments, from the AZBO catalogue of excursions to world cities and locations.
The KEY SIGHTS TO SEE in London are shown on the included map, marked with a yellow star – to help you find them easily on the map, and navigate your way through the city with ease. It offers you more quality-time and less frustration.
EXPERT GUIDE TIPS – while you are following your preferred excursion route, you'll also get insider information about local traditions and customs, that's been compiled by expert local guides.
For your convenience, all the tour info is preloaded from your download. If you need to free up disk space on your device after, then you can just delete the tour info after taking your excursion. If you find you want the tour info again later, you can make a fresh download without having to buy the excursion again.
Please note: extended use of the GPS navigation function in background mode can significantly decrease battery life.
This version of the My London guidebook features faster and more stable operation for almost all of the app's functions, including:
- vector mapping is now available for devices including iPhone 6, 6plus, 7, 7plus, IPad Air, Air 2, iPad mini 4
- a new navigation function for tracking your progress on the map, including your direction. Finding your way around a city and finding the landmarks is now easier than ever.
- the file-size of downloaded maps and excursions has been significantly reduced – saving you storage space on your device.
- the process for creating and editing your own excursions has been perfected. You can now use a pop-out panel of sights, on which you can mark the landmarks you are particularly interested in – as well as changing their order, or removing the ones you don't want from your route.
- it's now easier and simpler to find the city, excursion or landmark you're looking for. We've expanded the access of local searches to make the service better for you.
- our app has been optimised for iOs 10.x
A big thank-you to everyone who sends us feedback and suggestions.
- TAG AZBO LLP
- 79.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TAG AZBO LLP
- In-App Purchases
- All tours in London $13.99
- London: Westminster $2.99
- London: Along the South bank of Themes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.