Subscribe to get access to all DEKKOO videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 100+ hours of dekkoo videos, more gay movies than Netflix or Amazon!
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.dekkoo.com/tos
-Updated player controls
-Added option to reprompt for push notification permissions
-Fixed a bug that caused issues with some videos using subtitles over Airplay
-Fixed a bug that allowed the device to sleep while streaming a video over Airplay
-Various performance enhancements and other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Iv just downloaded this app a few hours ago. Thinking in the back of my head it will be deleted in an hour after not liking it. Well now it’s on my Apple TV. I was glued to my screen for 3 1/2 hours watching movies I didn’t know about. 10 bucks a month. Sure whatever. :D only thing I don’t like is the playlist. You can make on but say if it’s a tv show or something like that. You’ll only be able to save that episode.. :( also you can’t make a playlist on the Apple TV.
Glad we have this streaming service
I recently did a yearly subscription to dekkoo and so far I’m pleased with selección of movies, series and shorts films available, I hope the marketing department will keep working on bringing new material so we can continue enjoying the service.
I continue enjoying Dekkoo, there is good variety of movies, there is new material every week and I appreciate the selection of foreign films on their catalog.
You are doing good job guys keep it up !
Though I wish I had a “watch later” option.... this service is absolutely amazing.
I got it recently and I’ve watched movies and documentaries that I didn’t know existed and some that I had forgot about. The app works flawlessly on my phone and my Apple TV. If you are thinking about it.... get it! Try it and you will love it! It’s great cinema!
- Gaius Media LLC
- 124.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2019 Gaius Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- dekkoo Subscription $9.99
- dekkoo Subscription $83.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.