Subscribe to get access to all DEKKOO videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 100+ hours of dekkoo videos, more gay movies than Netflix or Amazon!
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.dekkoo.com/tos
* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Iv just downloaded this app a few hours ago. Thinking in the back of my head it will be deleted in an hour after not liking it. Well now it’s on my Apple TV. I was glued to my screen for 3 1/2 hours watching movies I didn’t know about. 10 bucks a month. Sure whatever. :D only thing I don’t like is the playlist. You can make on but say if it’s a tv show or something like that. You’ll only be able to save that episode.. :( also you can’t make a playlist on the Apple TV.
Dekkoo App Could Be Better
I think the app could be better if it included an option for deleting shows, movies, and trailers which the user has either already seen/watched, has seen partially, or has viewed and found no interest. I also would like to individually rate any content I did watch or viewed.
I would like to see more English-speaking content and less sub-titled content in choices. It becomes a bit annoying having to read a text of everything the characters say in a show or movie. I would simply like to watch and listen and “become one” with the show itself. I think content which has subtitles should be labeled as such. If they were, I can choose whether to watch or avoid watching that show. There should also be an option in the app for the user who does not speak the language used in the content to choose a playback that’s in their particular language. (I think Netflix does this.)
Finally, I am not reluctant to ask/request that more adult, R-rated and/or X-rated content be featured. So far, I have only see a few shows or movies featuring full nudity and/or sexually explicit situations in a story. I just think Dekkoo, which I assume is competing with the “Here TV” app (and to which I also am a subscriber) could do so much better.
Thanks for listening!
Grateful for the content, terrible navigation
I love the content that’s available through Dekkoo. It’s the most LGBTQ+ streaming content I can find available through an app. Netflix for the queer community. That being said, navigation through this app is horrendous. Series, movies, and shorts are not easily separated. Bonus point if they can find a way to categorize by country too. Having to close the app after trying to view a trailer in landscape mode every… single… time… is quite annoying. If the quality of the app can match the effort of available content, this experience would be nothing short of superb.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gaius Media LLC
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- ©2021 Gaius Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- dekkoo Subscription $9.99
- dekkoo Subscription $83.99