Welcome to the best keyboard for iPad professional users, with gestures for faster typing, PC layout, math keyboard, and many more pro features.
- Arrow keys (left & right).
- Gestures for faster typing.
. 2 finger swipe down to delete last word.
. 2 finger swipe left to delete a complete phrase
. 2 finger swipe up to add word to the user lexicon.
. 2 finger swipe right to undo deleted words.
- International thesaurus (7 languages: (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian)
- Multilingual Typing with 16 simultaneous languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Finish, Greek, Turkish, Danish, Korean, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish)
- Customizable emoji toolbar.
- Multiline text replacement.
- Multiline common phrases panel.
- Keyboard click sound.
- iOS Layout and special PC like layout with OPTION key
- 10 colorful Styles (1 customizable).
- Dvorak keyboard
- InSpaceBar predictive (green) and spell-checking (red) function, with different background colors for better awareness.
- Math keyboard with numeric keypad, greek symbols, subscript and superscript characters (only unicode superscript).
- Option key for special characters and functions.
- User lexicon with adding and deleting word function.
- Tab key on 9.7'' iPads.
- Mixed use of keyboard layout and spell-checking language (e.g. english layout + spanish language).
- All caps function.
- Split keyboard layout (English, Spanish and German).
LANGUAGES AND KEYBOARD LAYOUTS :
Privacy is one of the most important aspect for a professional user, so we have decided not to implement the "Request Open Access" keyboard function.
Therefore our keyboard has no network access, it cannot share files with its containing app, and cannot access to location services, iCloud or the address book database.
One last advice: User lexicon can be read by anyone using your keyboard, so try not no add any confidential word. You can delete any word from the user lexicon at any time.
Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Productivity tool!
I'm always on the lookout for software that enhances my productivity, so when I read a review on Prokeyboard I quickly gave it a try. Wow! The functionality the developer put into this design blows me away. I love the use of gestures (brilliant) and the novel features (such as built in thesaurus). The access to synonyms is something as a writer I'm now hooked on, but I found that triggering the pop up choices didn't work quite as I expected, based on usual iOS style. I contacted the developer and pitched an idea to modify this and he responded within hours and changed the feature that day, agreeing my suggestion was an improvement. Love that kind of support. No clue how another review decides the keyboard is a security risk. It's one of a minority of keyboard apps these days NOT requiring full access (ability to remember keystrokes), so respects my privacy, a big plus. The additional features (too many to detail in a review!) and amazing support make this an app easy to highly recommend!
I downloaded this keyboard for the mathematical, superscript and subscript functions, but I'm excited for many of the other functions! There were some glitches with the first version, but many of them were quickly fixed; I'm confident this app will only improve.
I'm using a larger iPad Pro with a case that includes a physical keyboard. I know it's early days yet, but it would be great if physical keyboard support could be added. The synonyms function is fun and useful, but it currently requires I type with the onscreen keyboard for my words to be recognized. Is that a necessity for the privacy protections you've built in?
At any rate, this keyboard looks like it has a bright future ahead of it. Download without fear!
Cursor movement and selecting text
I was looking for a keyboard app for the ipad pro that had the stock keyboard layout but in a darker color. I am enjoying this keyboard app because now I can change the color of the keyboard to a darker color, which helps my eyes. However, there is a drawback with this keyboard. Within this app, if I use the two finger left and right gestures, it deletes and undo’s words. Because of this, I am unable to use stock keyboards 2-finger gestures for selecting text and moving the cursor around. If the developers wants to keep this 2-finger gesture for the commands that are already in place, then at least allow some other way to select text and for cursor movement. Prokeyboard app has added functionality, but it has also taken away the functionality that I use most on the stock keyboard.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback 😋 and your excellent review. As for the 2 finger selection, I'm afraid that apple doesn't let custom keyboard extensions to select text. We can only access to selected text (and this is only with iOS 11). I'm sorry...... Anyway, if you want any other feature you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raul Monterroso Cabello
- 99.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Raul Monterroso Cabello
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.