Welcome to the best keyboard for iPad professional users, with swipe gestures for faster typing, PC layout, math keyboard, and many more pro features.
- Arrow keys (left & right).
- Gestures for faster typing.
. 2 finger swipe down to delete last word.
. 2 finger swipe left to delete a complete phrase
. 2 finger swipe up to add word to the user lexicon.
. 2 finger swipe right to undo deleted words.
- International thesaurus (7 languages: (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian)
- Multilingual Typing with 16 simultaneous languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Finish, Greek, Turkish, Danish, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish)
- Customizable emoji toolbar.
- Multiline text replacement.
- Multiline common phrases panel.
- Keyboard click sound.
- iOS Layout and special PC like layout with OPTION key
- 10 colorful Styles (1 customizable).
- Dvorak keyboard
- InSpaceBar predictive (green) and spell-checking (red) function, with different background colors for better awareness.
- Math keyboard with numeric keypad, greek symbols, subscript and superscript characters (only unicode superscript).
- Option key for special characters and functions.
- User lexicon with adding and deleting word function.
- Tab key on 9.7'' iPads.
- Mixed use of keyboard layout and spell-checking language (e.g. english layout + spanish language).
- All caps function.
- Split keyboard layout (English, Spanish and German).
LANGUAGES AND KEYBOARD LAYOUTS :
Privacy is one of the most important aspect for a professional user, so we have decided not to implement the "Request Open Access" keyboard function.
Therefore our keyboard has no network access, it cannot share files with its containing app, and cannot access to location services, iCloud or the address book database.
One last advice: User lexicon can be read by anyone using your keyboard, so try not no add any confidential word. You can delete any word from the user lexicon at any time.
Fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As With Apple standard keyboard, swipe down give you alternate characters.. Why not make a swipe up to give you Caps.
Why do we always have to press shift in order to get a Capital character. Just because it has always been one way, can't someone improve on it?
Developer Response ,
Thats a very good suggestion. I will try to implement it. Please send an email to Prokeyboard.email@example.com and I will send you a beta with the feature implemented.
Nice concept but buggy and messes up what you type
I like the layout and options of this keyboard, but it's a nightmare to actually work with. Caps lock turns on unexpectedly, words auto-capitalize after backing up in text, but worst of all the autocorrect is atrocious. Autocorrect keeps saving versions of words with punctuation added, and if I hit the wrong key it will autocomplete what I'm trying to type by replacing it with something totally different and full of odd punctuation.
This app needs a LOT of work. I finally had to uninstall it because I'm sick of the bugs.
Great app BUT I need to turn off the calendar.
And i mean turn off permanently, not each times I launch the keyboard. I have e-mailed the developer but did not gateway a response. A lack of support is a real problem.
ok, deleted the app and the keyboard. Downloaded the kb anew and installed it without the calendar. Love the app and hope I don't need support.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Raul Monterroso Cabello
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Raul Monterroso Cabello
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.