OnBase Mobile 16 for iPad
An OnBase 16 ECM Solution is required. Mobile Briefcase features require an additional, product-specific license.
New in 16 Service Pack 1:
Mobile Briefcase is now available. Documents and all cross references can be grouped into a single unit of work.
Through Mobile Briefcase, users can take documents and Unity Forms offline. While offline, users can:
* View documents
* Add new documents
* Add, modify, and delete notes and annotations
* View, modify, and create Unity Forms offline
* Sync up changes made offline to the server and sync down the latest information from the server
* View cross referenced documents
* Execute SQL Custom Queries
* View other user's inbox in load balanced queues
* Dynamically show relevant tasks and hide non-relevant ones in Workflow with support for Filter Rules
New in 16:
* Take pictures with automatic cropping and deskewing
* Crop, adjust brightness and contrast, rotate images, and choose between color, grayscale, and black & white after taking pictures
* Filter and sort in Workflow
* Store geolocation information when uploading new documents and creating Unity Forms and E-Forms
Using familiar touchscreen gestures, users can:
* Browse and access Workflow at their convenience
* View, zoom, and navigate multi-page documents and keywords
* Execute Workflow Ad-Hoc tasks
* Add, view, edit, and delete OnBase notes and annotations
* Execute searches with OnBase Custom Queries
* Create, View, Edit, and Save E-Forms and Unity Forms
* View Workflow related documents
* Upload photos as multi-page documents
- Various bug fixes
- Hyland Software Inc.
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Hyland Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.