RefLIVE is the new must-have, all in one, refereeing tool for Football (soccer) referees! Used in a FIFA International, this FREE app is changing the way referees of all levels record match information. Download now and see why referees in over 100 countries have thrown out their notepads and pens!
RefLIVE makes recording match information easy. Supporters, administrators, and media have joined thousands of referees in using this intuitive app to record all match details while keeping track of time.
Created with simplicity, intuitiveness and efficiency in mind, RefLIVE allows you to input all necessary information into an iPhone before a match. Some of the customisable settings include; half-length, location of matches, player names and numbers, foul codes, the ability to record substitutions and timer style. There is also a Quick Game feature for those who just want to record the basics and get going right away!
Once you have set up your match the information will seamlessly sync with your Apple Watch (don’t worry, if you don’t have an Apple Watch your iPhone will work just fine!).
During a game use your iPhone or Apple Watch to record all necessary data and track regular time as well as injury time.
After the game, a digital match report is generated and can be instantly emailed directly to your association. Gone are the days of dreaded post-match paperwork!
Here are some of the many features RefLIVE has to offer
• Undo last event - We all make mistakes, that’s why we have this crucial feature available on the main timing screen. Just long hold on the match time and you will see the option to undo your last entered event.
• View players who have received cards on the main timing screen - Never again do you have to reach for your notepad to see which players have already received a caution, a quick glance at your wrist and you have all the information you need.
• 3 timer styles and 2 timers running on the main screen make recording regular match and injury time a breeze! There are also flashing and vibrating reminders to let you know when you have the time paused.
• Assign reasons for yellow and red cards - During the pre-game setup, turn on card reasons, and edit to suit your requirements. You will then have instant access to these during the match and they will be automatically added to the match report.
• You can record events such as own goals and penalties (this information will be added to the match report automatically)
• RefLIVE works with Apple HealthKit, just accept the settings when prompted and you will be able to access a range of post-match information regarding your physical performance.
Here are our recommended Settings for Apple Watch when using in a match
• Wake screen to resume to previous activity
Settings > General > Wake Screen > Resume to > Previous Activity ON
• Remove Passcode for matches to prevent passcode appearing when disconnected from phone
Settings > Passcode > Turn Passcode Off
• Turn on Do Not Disturb mode for matches to avoid alerts
Settings > Do Not Disturb > ON
When we started RefLIVE we wanted to give you the basics to digitise your match day and elevate your performance. After supporting around 50,000 referees in over 120 countries, we thought it might be time to give the app a makeover.
The first change we’ve made is to the matches completed page. You can now get more information about the games you’ve completed. We’re adding some new features in the coming weeks, and we’d love to get your feedback! Hit us up at email@example.com
All the best in your next match, The RefLIVE Team
Ratings and Reviews
Works well, easy to use, one glitch
I used this recently and it worked very well. Tracking the match was so easy. Much quicker to record events than traditional paper method.
I have found one glitch with setting up players. When setting up player numbers, I have to go in and out of the team a couple of times because the players don’t all show up. Once going in and out, they reappear. This can be frustrating when getting ready for a match where you don’t have the roster beforehand and are adding player numbers during pregame warmups.
I have not thought of another way yet but it would be great to have a way to add the number of players before the game but add numbers of the players on the fly when events occur. Then the app would simply fill in the player’s numbers in order as they are recorded. Or, provide a quicker way of getting numbers in like using the camera.
In any case, I really enjoyed using it and will continue. So simple and easy to use during the game.
Excellent and intuitive
I love the use of swipe left and right for team actions and force touch to change. So well done!
A couple suggestions:
1. Allow me to edit a team name
2. At the level I’m reffing, I shouldn’t need to preload all of the rosters before the game. I’d like to have the option to simply enter the player number when the event (card, goal) happens
Really good app on a lot of fronts - just a few updates needed
I played with the app (iPhone only, as I don't own an Apple Watch) following a game on TV. This solves a problem referees, parents, and fans have - how to keep track of what is happening in the game. The app is very intuitive. I had no problems swiping between the teams, and the displays were easy to read. I particularly like that there are two time displays - one to keep track of overall running time and one timer that stops and starts to account for stoppage time.
There are a few modifications that would make the app a five-star app.
1) Make the stoppage timer a countdown timer, and have a timers for the halftime break and to clearly show stoppage time. The Spintso referee watch does this very well.
2) Have the ability to load numbers "on the fly". My son plays youth club soccer, and we don't have rosters for the other team. I will need to quickly load the team numbers during the warmup. Having a setting where you don't need to record lineups would also help.
I love that this app can run from an iPhone without the need for an Apple Watch. One of the competing apps requires an Apple Watch, which I don't have any intention to purchase at the present time. I like how I'll be able to email match reports and then share them with the coach and parents after games.
- REFLIVE PTY LTD
- 88 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 and watchOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 RefLIVE Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.