Read & speak Korean in minutes: The best offline phrasebook with guide audio!
Learn to understand AND speak Korean - anytime, anywhere!
Just download Hello Pal's free Korean Phrasebook, and start developing your Korean language skills by using phrases from the phrasebook as you need them in real life!
· Over 2,000 commonly-used phrases, organized neatly into categories and sections, useful for everyday conversation
· Customizable phrases lets you insert vocabulary words that you really need (For example: "I am from [England]" can be changed to "I am from [Spain]")
· Audio recordings by native speakers which you can use to practice speaking
· The audio recordings have two types· a normal-speed version and a slow version, to make it easier to follow
· Each phrase has a regular translation, but also includes a LITERAL translation so you can better understand how each phrase is put together in that language, word for word
· Access your Hello Pal Phrasebook anywhere: even offline
HOW IT WORKS
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a native speaker tutor you through applying your new language: you'll get audio recordings from native speakers which you can mimic, along with explanations on how each phrase has been put together, creating a deeper understanding for your new language!
Discover the benefits of learning a language through practice and real-life application.
Other available languages:
· English (American)
· Chinese (Mandarin)
· Filipino (Tagalog)
· Portuguese (Brazil)
· Spanish (Spain)
ABOUT HELLO PAL
Hello Pal's mission is to bring the world closer together by helping eliminate one of the key obstacles to mutual understanding between people· the language barrier. By creating a platform where it is easy to instantly interact with others around the world, and giving them the tools to communicate with each other in a joyful and fun way, we hope to do our part (however small) in fostering understanding and tolerance between all citizens of the world.
For more information, visit www.HelloPal.com.
Hello Pal is a registered trademark or trademark of Hello Pal International Ltd in Hong Kong and other countries.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Added German, Italian and Portuguese phrasebook translations
• Improved vocab list display when phrasebook is viewed in another language
• Fixed several bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t hear anything 1 ⭐️
So whenever I downloaded the app I was super excited! But then whenever I tried I could only record what I was saying. I couldn’t even hear it. If I can’t hear it then what’s the point of it. I can’t even go one by one I can just only record please fix this bug develapors.
Ps I try making my own account but I don’t know how to make one
It says audio does not exist?
I really love these apps but for some reason it started saying audio does not exist which is extremely disappointing because I loved hearing how to say it but some of the words I can’t even begin to pronounce on my own😩😭
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hello Pal Limited
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Hello Pal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.