Enter the 21st century with a new and easy way to take SOAP notes. Record appointment notes using your iPad. Notes are synchronized to HIPAA compliant cloud storage and then available on an easy-to-use web portal.
With each appointment session, record your acupuncture protocol on a patent-pending 3D human model. Move and zoom in on the model, drop your points, and record your protocol like never before.
No need for stacks of folders and fumbling through papers from previous appointments. Click and browse through a client's previous records with ease.
Use AcuCharting in your practice and reduce the time needed to record notes, reduce user errors, and increase the time you spend communicating with your clients.
*** Free for up to 10 clients. ****
For each session, record the following types of notes:
* Audio Notes
Speak and record audio from your iPad. Audio files sync to the cloud so you can replay from anywhere.
* Text Notes
Dock your iPad to an external keyboard or use the on-screen keyboard and type up notes with ease and clarity.
* Handwritten Notes
Use a full-page canvas and allow your finger or a stylus to draw diagrams, notes, Chinese formulas and more.
* Photo Notes
Snap a photo of an injury or anything that you'd like to include in your SOAP notes. Can you include photos in your paper notes today? Nope!
Fast, detailed, and accurate appointment notes have never been this easy. Download, signup, and get started today.
Lot's of exciting news for version 2.0. What's new:
- additional 3D model! Now available are left and right ear models. Perfect for acupuncturists who focus on ear points.
- ability to delete individual notes from an appointment. Just swipe a note to the left to reveal the delete button.
- also, the ability to delete an entire appointment. Just swipe an appointment to the left.
- additional bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Enjoy and happy holidays from all of us at AcuCharting!
- NPGlocal LLC
- 90.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 NPGlocal, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.