Apple TV Screenshots
iBooks StoryTime gives your family a different way to experience classic kids' books and discover new favorites. With Read-Aloud narration and beautiful illustrations, every handpicked title in the app transforms Apple TV into an engaging place for young readers to enjoy the stories they love.
• Experience your favorite Read-Aloud books on a large screen.
• With Read-Aloud narration, pages flip automatically as you go.
• Turn Read-Aloud off to read the story aloud to your child.
• iBooks StoryTime works with Siri Remote, making it easy to swipe between pages.
• Buy additional Read-Aloud books on iBooks, from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
• Any Read-Aloud book purchased by you or your family will appear in your iBooks StoryTime library.
This update includes stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Didn’t mean to download this app and can’t use this type of thingsaround here, nor can you utilize the Apple TVs either. Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me how to remove/delete this app from my iPhone please!?? K thanks again!
I did not purchase this but it says I did. I don’t have an Apple TV or anything except my iPhones
Don’t like this saying I purchased this
- Apple Inc.
- 15.3 MB
Requires tvOS 11.0 or later. Apple TV.
English, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.