With the Berlin Guide you will get the most of your trip, with useful information, finding and booking activities, guided tours and excursions.
The Civitatis.com Berlin travel guide includes all the necessary and up to date information to visit the German capital. Our travel guide includes practical information to organize your trip and make the most of your time in Berlin: top sights, where to eat, how to save money while traveling, what nearby towns are worth exploring and a lot more.
Our most popular sections are:
• Tourist Attractions: Discover Berlin’s top sights and find out how to get there, opening times and much more.
• Where to Eat: Learn about Germany’s delicious gastronomy and the best areas and restaurants to try its typical dishes.
• Where to Stay: Find out where the best areas to stay are, places to avoid, how to find the best hotel deals and a lot more.
• Money Saving Tips: Numerous tips to stretch your budget thanks to the various tourist cards and the best public transport cards to buy.
• Berlin 2 Day Itinerary: A great itinerary to discover the city and its unmissable landmarks in just two days.
• Nearby Visits: Discover which towns and villages you should see if you are visiting Berlin for a few days.
• Interactive Map: Use our map to plan your trip and visit the main sights both on foot and by car.
• Frequently Asked Questions: Our travel guide includes an article with frequently asked questions and the answers. For example, do I need a visa to visit Germany? When is the best time of year to visit Berlin? How much money do I need for a weekend in Berlin?
Besides the tourist information we also offer various services:
• English-Speaking Guided Tours: Walks and sightseeing tours with expert English-speaking guides, from walking tours through the city centre to a Berlin Third Reich Tour.
• Day Trips in English: We offer excursions to Potsdam and Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp accompanied by English-speaking guides.
• Airport Transfers: If you want to travel comfortably to your hotel, our English-speaking chauffeurs will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it. You will be driven to your hotel in the least time possible. Moreover, it is cheaper to book our transfers than to get a taxi.
• Accommodation: You will find thousands of hotels, hostels and apartments with the best price guarantee on our search engine.
Embellish your journey!
Keep enjoying your stay in Berlin with Civitatis and our app.
We've made the following changes and improvements:
- Visual improvements that affect the profile. Now you can modify your photo from the app, view your personal information, billing information ...
- Gift Civitatis! Gift your family or friends a Civitatis card to exchange it for activities whenever and however you want!
- General bugs resolved.
We'll keep improving to offer you a better service! ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIVITATIS TOURS S.L.
- 99 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Civitatis.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.