SayIt! is for people who have difficulty communicating due to disability. The idea is simplicity. Just open the app, type something, and tap Speak!
SayIt! also includes word prediction. It's really fast. You can type abbreviated words and word prediction will predict the word you want. So, for example, if you type "abt", the word "about" will be predicted.
You can save what you write as a note for later use.
You can add phrases and just tap on them to speak them.
In addition to all that, SayIt! includes support for switch users. You can use external switch interfaces or use the whole keyboard as a single switch.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Terms and conditions - http://enaboapps.com/sayit-terms-and-conditions/
• Language detection for speech
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Owen McGirr
- 67.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Owen McGirr
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Character Limit $109.99
- Remove Ads $109.99
- All Access Pass $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.