From developers of Money and Money Pro apps (over 2.5 million downloads worldwide).
Time Pro is about evaluating, planning and managing everyday life. Track time and stay focused on priorities.
How it works
• Create a list of to-dos for today
• Track time for each planned activity as well as for the unplanned
• Analyze what you spent your time on and discover time wasters
• Identify priorities marking certain categories important, budget time for each
• Schedule main events and repetitive to-dos in the calendar
• Set goals and make lists of to-dos for each
Easy to use timer
• 3 modes: open duration, fixed duration, end time
Notifications that help
• Reminders of start/end of scheduled tasks
• Everyday notifications to build a new habit of time tracking
Integration with calendars
• Manage events in calendars right from Time Pro
• Use past events from calendars to build reports about the time spent
• Track time for future events planned in calendars by starting timer
• Pie chart and bar chart show in details where your time went
• Daily log gives a detailed list of activities for a particular day/days with their duration and the exact start/end time
• Time flow graph reflects dynamics of your activity
Export in CSV and PDF
• Easily print, email or use Open-in function
Apple Watch integration
• Start timer and track time effortlessly in all 3 modes
You are what you do day by day. Time Pro helps you master your time and become a better version of yourself. Get Time Pro now!
Time Pro Premium subscription is required to unlock the full Time Pro experience. The cost of the optional subscription for Premium is $1.99 for 1 month, $11.99 for 12 months, $19.99 for the one-time fee option. In all the countries (except the U.S.) actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at a confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So I coughed up the $20 bucks, don’t let me down
I bought the app on the reputation of Money Pro, which I enjoy greatly. This app is very similar and works amazing. I would like to see better communication between my Apple Watch as there seems to be some bugs. Also, I would like for there to be a break period between two points in time. For example, if I have a lunch break between my work schedule. I hope my request don’t fall on deaf ears.
Hi ur app is great, I don know how to say thanks, however I’m kind of disappointed when I noticed the last version refers to a year ago. Please keep updating this app and take care of it as you do for Money Pro. Time and Money are both valuable resources, help us to take care of both.
I used many time tracking app and it’s the best because this is a task manager too but I really think time pro needs some updating for the best experience for example I need to pause my tasks or run them simultaneously. I’m from Iran and so sorry if I write the review with some wrong
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iBear LLC
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2018 iBear LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium subscription $1.99
- Premium subscription $11.99
- Premium unlimited $19.99