Next Song Music Player is a player and playlist maker specialised in arranging playlists with songs in your media library that belong to music charts, album rankings and collections of the best bands in the music history. With three simple steps you can create perfectly matched playlists, based on the meta data stored in your library for artist and album names, song titles, release decades and genres.
You just need to select the song you want to listen to, and Next Song Music Player will create six different playlists matching its attributes with the preconfigured charts of best artists, albums and songs, creating for you beautiful playlists with the best songs of that artist or band, the best albums of that decade, or the best songs about certain topic.
CREATE PLAYLISTS USING MUSIC CHARTS
Playlists creation is supported by a carefully curated algorithm that quickly presents playlists in six categories based on the attributes of the song you have selected. Songs inside each playlist can be rearranged and deleted, so that the final list of tracks can match your desires.
Making playlists based on artist and song charts is accomplished in three simple steps:
1. Choose a song from your media library: Next Song Music Player will use its meta data (title, album, artist, genre and release date) to search for matching rankings of best artists, albums and songs, making playlists with the songs in your media library that are in those charts. There are six categories:
- songs by the same artist or in the same album
- songs released in the same decade
- songs that belong to that genre
- songs that belongs to rankings of best songs or songs about something
- songs that belongs to charts of best artists, bands or singers
- songs that belongs to charts of best albums
2. Apply song filters to tailor the playlists to your preferences: you can filter the tracks in the playlists by rating (song star rating) and play count. New playlists are created each time you configure a song filter. Songs in each playlist are randomly ordered, and can be deleted or moved up and down in the list, as you like.
3. Load your preferred playlist to start playing your music: you can choose any of the playlists, or refresh them to get new ones. You can start playing music from any of the songs in the playlist, just tapping on it.
RELEASE THE POWER OF YOUR MUSIC LIBRARY
If you are a music lover with a curated music library that has grown over the years, Next Song Music Player will show you a new way of listening to music. You will be able to make and play lists with songs that match together seamlessly. For example:
* You can create a playlist with songs in the charts of your favourite artists.
* You can make a playlist with songs by the artists and bands that paved the path of the music history across the years
* You can produce playlists for your special moments, with songs about some topic, such as best songs about being in love or saying good-bye.
* You can get a playlist matching music styles, picking songs released in a decade, or belonging to the same genre.
* Next Song Music Player shows the star rating of each song in the playlists. Making playlists is easier, as you can choose the songs you like best, and reorder them according to the star rating.
* One track at a time: the app has a playing mode that stops the music player at the end of each song and waits for resuming. This mode is useful when making playlists for activities that are executed as songs are played.
* Next Song Music Player allows the creation of predefined annotations about the currently playing song to remember the actions that have to be taken later on (such as reviewing its meta data or increasing its star rating).
* Next Song Music Player can show the song lyrics that you have previously stored in your library, for the track that is currently being played.
- Support for the new iOS 13 new presentation style, page sheet.
- Minor bug fixing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it, but one request...
This app is an amazing playlist builder and even more choices appear when you pay for it. I only wish I could browse my entire library for the times I want to play an album (not just song shuffle) and see the ratings just for that one album.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestions. Actually, you can do that with the app. Just tap on the “Pick a song” button, in the main view, and the media library picker will be presented, allowing you to browse all the songs in your library. Then, you can select a song in the album you want to listen. In the set of auto-generated playlists, the first one is the “Artist and Album” playlist. It shows a random playlist of songs by the same artist. But if you tap on the “More...” button on the right, you will see that there’s an option to select a playlist containing all the songs in that album. This playlist is not shuffled. I hope this helps.
Fantastically simple playlist generator!
This is my go to app everyday when setting out for my commute or just want a quick mix of music. I simply choose a song and it will generate a playlist for as many songs as I like. A couple of the best features are the refresh button, so if I would like a new generated playlist all I have to hit is refresh for a new line up. The second best feature is the ability to remove a song that you don’t want in the playlist and it replaces the song with a new song. This app is the answer to those missing the Genius playlist function and simply want a quick playlist on the fly. The one function missing that I BEG, BEG, BEG the developer to include, would be to add a save function. It would be great to save an awesome playlist to go back to later. Also I have a Sonos system and I would love to play these playlist on my Sonos system.
Thank you for an awesome app!!
Please add a save function!! ☃️
This is cool and quick to build up a new music library for myself. Easily search files in my phone and good to go in seconds.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ivan Nieto Perez
- 45.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Iván Nieto Pérez
- In-App Purchases
- All features bundle $2.99
- More than 10 tracks playlists $1.99
- Annotations of playing tracks $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.