Be prepared for disaster. The Ready Niagara app will help you prepare and plan for how to respond to a disaster in your area.
Using the Ready Niagara app, you will be able to:
• Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
• Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
• Locate Niagara County’s emergency shelters.
• View up-to-date evacuation route maps.
• Get the latest news and weather for the Niagara County New York area.
• Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Once Your Plan is generated, it is stored on your smartphone and can easily be shared with family members and friends. Your Plan comprises:
• An Emergency Supply Kit Checklist tailored to your needs.
• A Customized Emergency Food Supply Shopping List.
• An Emergency Communications Plan to notify your loved ones of your status
• Critical information to prepare your home for impending disaster.
Learn about the various emergency situations that Niagara County New York residents are most likely to face in integrated eGuides.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- The application uses the background mode to keep track of your most recent location, so the county can advise you of any conditions that affect your immediate vicinity.
- Prevent the application from becoming non responsive if an eGuide can't be accessed.
- Moved the eGuides out of the cache, so they no longer get deleted if the device runs low on space.
- NIAGARA COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES
- 52.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © QuickSeries Publishing Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.