CMYK is an arcade puzzle game that's all about going for the highest score possible! Drawing inspiration from classic arcade-puzzlers of the 90's alongside contemporary endless-arcade games, CMYK is all about challenging your best scores time and time again. Accompanied by a dynamic soundtrack and a super sleek visual style, you'll have a hard time putting CMYK down!
• Simple yet skillful arcade action
• Swipe across all four buttons to shoot one of each color for quick removal of those pesky white lines!
• Game Center Leaderboards to track your progress and compare your scores with your friends/arch rivals!
• 10 Game Center Achievements to prove yourself worthy
• Dynamic soundtrack to keep your headphones happy
• Only a BUCK, that's less than 11 dimes!
• Future update to feature custom music from additional musicians
• User requested feature: Swipe across all four buttons to shoot one of each color for quick removal of those pesky white lines!
• Performance Enhancements
• Some UI Elements updated
• Added additional motivational score text for higher scores (keep at it, you can do it!!)
• Added 3 more Achievements in Game Center
Ratings and Reviews
It's simple at first glance but it gets challenging. You try to beat your score, and the music is nice. I like the concept of this game and the controls. You wipe out the bars of color coming your way by clicking on the same colors on the bottom, like a color cannon. The white is more challenging because you have to slide your finger on all of the colors to get white for some reason, but it ads a unique twist. One of those games you can easily pick up and play, it's fun.
Love it! Fun, addictive gameplay. Easy to learn, challenging to master--definitely check it out.
I like the game overall. The swipe feature for white lines is nice however it makes it extremely easy to not die. You can swipe away any colored line, not just white. Sure your score may tank but the game goes on. I think once you reach a certain negative score the game should end. It's also quite large in install size for what it is and doesn't fully fill the screen on iPhone X.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.