Screenshots

Description

Guess hundreds of Five Nights at Freddy's questions!

A Simple and Fun Game for all ages!

Enjoy hours of fun and excitement!




***Disclaimer: The trivia included in this quiz is gathered from publicly available information. Five Nights at Freddy's and all other copyrights are property of Scott Cawthon, and their respective owners. This app is provided as FAN trivia based on publicly available data.

What’s New

Version 1.2

bug fixes.
iPhone X compatible.
iOS 11 compatible.

Ratings and Reviews

4.4 out of 5
2.4K Ratings

2.4K Ratings

MandoPony6000 ,

Best FNAF Trivia Game Ever

This game is amazing better than all the others matter of fact I used to have another trivia game but it got deleted but that’s ok cause the backgrounds and designs were pretty bad now there is one problem I have it’s the advertisements now I know you need them to make money but they randomly appear while your trying to answer the questions please remove that cause I’m fine with them showing after you complete a level that’s cool but other than that please fix it the games so good I’m giving it 5 stars not 4 stars just cause I’m my complaint

Kate143855 ,

Expected more from this.

First of all, it doesn’t have a lot of content. At question 133, all the questions are repeats. There isn’t even any reward or a screen saying you got all the questions right.

The mechanics are terrible. You can’t tap on the letters to remove them from the word if you made a typo, you have to press a back button. If you typed “phaniom freddy” instead of “phantom freddy,” you have to delete every letter up to the one you got wrong.

Also the ads come at the most inconvenient times, mostly when you tap on a letter. You tap on the ad accidentally, then you are taken to the app store when you just want to type the answer in peace.

Some of the answers aren’t even right. There isn’t a definitive answer to the question “Who is responsible for the bite of ‘87?” The app says it’s Fredbear, but the incident in FNaF 4 could have been in 1987. Yes, the bare endoskeleton can appear if you let the music box wind down, but he can appear at any time and the music box makes him more common. There are far more than five versions of Freddy. There are 11 (Freddy, Withered Freddy, Toy Freddy, Phantom Freddy, Nightmare Freddy, Funtime Freddy, Molten Freddy, Lefty, Helpy, Rockstar Freddy, Shadow Freddy), or 16 if you count Golden Freddy, Fredbear and his versions, and Nedd Bear.

PowderyThrone62 ,

Disappointing

There are some things that are not fun with this game. First off, there are less questions than I would have expected. At 128 questions, they started repeating. Second, the questions were either too easy or too hard. For 98% of the questions, I knew the answers almost immediately knew the answer, and for the other 2%, I had to use the wiki.

Also, some answers were incorrect. Freddy’s song is called Toreador March, not the Torrador Song, and Fredbear caused the Bite of ‘83, not ‘87. The Bite of ‘87 was when a security’s frontal lobe was removed and the Bite of ‘83 was the event we saw in FNaF 4.

Lastly, there were only questions on the first four games. I would love to see Sister Location, Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria Simulator , and UCN questions in this.

Information

Seller
Jill Ramirez
Size
15.8 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility

Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

Age Rating
Rated 9+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
Copyright
© Jill Apps
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. 100 Credits $0.99
  2. 250 Credits $1.99
  3. 1000 Credits $4.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like