Did you know women’s heart disease is 98% preventable? myWanda helps women make manageable lifestyle changes as part of their busy lives to improve their heart health and well-being. With myWanda, you can get daily personalized guidance to lower stress, sleep better, get active, stay hydrated and get better nourishment.
- Use pathways to stay on track with manageable 2-week lifestyle changes
- Get daily personalized tips and curated content on heart health topics such as exercise, nutrition, stress, sleep, hydration
- Track all your heart health numbers such as blood pressure and cholesterol in one place
- Learn from physicians and experts on how to talk to your doctor about heart health management
- Bookmark your favorite content and articles for future access
- Share relevant and interesting articles with family and friends
- Improvements to My Numbers section
- Added BMI to My Numbers
- Improvements to notification permission flow
- Enhanced on-boarding for new users
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an app for women's heart health!
The good thing about this app is it isn't trying to push you to make drastic changes at once, but small steps in the right direction that add up before you know it.
As a person from a family with history of heart problems I am happy to be able to take steps in hopes of breaking the cycle in the family line. There isn't enough talk and information specifically on women's heart issues out there! This can help take a step to improve that.
Ladies, download this app now! Especially all of you overly stressed workaholics! so far I can't find anything that need improvement . I am looking at all the stress tips and though everyone kind of knows what they should do this app brings it to the forefront. It's really a very helpful reminder for people like me tend to get lost in all the rubble throughout the week !!!
Keeps getting better
The more you use this app, you begin to get a feel for its depth and breadth. So easy to get started, then the guidance gradually gets smarter and smarter as the info gets more targeted based on the pathways you select.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.