The first app to support the Telldus Live! service on Apple Watch and Apple TV!
Now with HomeKit and Adax Wifi support so you can access even more devices along with Telldus devices.
Version 11.2 also adds support for Tibber service including Tibber Pulse live power consumption display.
The app gives you a combined view with your sensors and devices in a nice simple user interface. You can quickly turn on or off any devices and dimmers are easily controlled with minimal effort. Color lamps, thermostats, blinds and projector screens is also supported.
Other important features:
- History for sensors!
- Sensor history comparison for sensors of same type
- Siri shortcuts
- Choose your favourites and switch quickly between favourites and all devices
- Set timer for devices. Any device can be triggered on a specific date & time. Multiple timers can be active at the same time
- Telldus Live! Events & Schedules can be set to active or inactive from the app
- Create groups for your sensors and devices
- Device groups can quickly be turned on and off. Blinds and projector screens will also be a part of the group action.
- Turing dimmers on will use the last dimming level instead of full light
- Renaming sensors and devices will update the name in the Telldus Live! service
- Uses iCloud to automatically log in to the service on other devices, including Apple TV
- Complications is supported on the Apple Watch, and you can choose which sensor that will be available in the watch faces form the iPhone. The app launches very quickly from the watch complication.
- Geo-fence support on iPhone and iPad
+ many other options and features
- Works fine with Philips Hue and Ikea Trådfri lamps and accesories. You can change the color and color temperature in the iPhone app.
- HomeKit cameras and various switches are supported
- On Apple Watch and AppleTV, HomeKit lamps can be dimmed and turned on and off and use colour presets from the phone
- If you use Homebridge to use Telldus devices with Siri, the app ensures that duplicates do not appear, but the app automatically updates if Siri is used with these devices.
- Devices and Scenes must be registered Apple's App before they appear in the app.
- Homes shared by other users via iCloud appears in the app
- Moods will appear as buttons on iPhone / iPad, AppleTV and Apple Watch.
- A variety of sensors are also supported
Adax wifi oven thermostats.
At Home uses the Telldus Live! service. You need to have a Telldus Live! account and compliant hardware To use the Telldus features. You need to add the devices to the Telldus Live! services before they are available in the app. (Please visit www.telldus.com for more information)
HomeKit support is a supplement to the Telldus functionality, but the app can be used without logging into the Telldus Live service.
- Fixed AppleWatch app startup issue
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magne Roald
- 88.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Magne Roald
- In-App Purchases
- Automations $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.