With the Istanbul Guide you will get the most of your trip, with useful information, finding and booking activities, guided tours and excursions.
The Civitatis.com Istanbul guide includes all the tourist information you need to visit one of the most visited cities in the world. In our guide you will find practical information to organize your trip and make the most of your time: what to see, where to eat, what nearby places you can visit, how to save money and much more.
Our most popular sections are:
• What to see: Discover the points of interest to explore Istanbul, including practical information on how to get there, hours, closing days and much more.
• Where to eat: Learn about the most typical dishes of Turkish cuisine and the best places to try it in Istanbul.
• Where to sleep: Best areas to sleep, areas to avoid, how to get the best prices at hotels and much more.
• Shopping and markets: Main shopping areas where you can buy the typical products that are ideal to take home a souvenir of Istanbul: carpets, antiques, Turkish delights and baklavas ...
• Cruises from Istanbul: Learn about the destinations you can visit leaving from the most important port in the area.
• Interactive map: On our map you can plan the routes to visit the points of interest both on foot and by car.
• Frequently asked questions: Our guide tries to answer the most common questions when planning your trip. What is the best time to visit the city? How much money do I need to spend a few days in Istanbul? ...
In addition to tourist information we offer different services:
• Guided tours in English: Walks and tours of Istanbul with an English-speaking guide, from a tour of the most emblematic places of the city to a private tour to discover the city at your own pace.
• Excursions in English: We offer excursions to Cappadocia, Ankara, Ephesus and many other nearby destinations, always with a guide in English.
• Airport transfers: If you want to avoid headaches, our drivers will wait for you at the airport with a sign with your name and they will take you to the hotel in the shortest possible time. In addition, the price is cheaper than that of a taxi.
• Accommodation: In our search engine you will find thousands of hotels, hostels and apartments with the best guaranteed price.
Embellish your journey!
Keep enjoying your stay in Istanbul with Civitatis and our app.
We've made the following changes and improvements:
- Visual improvements that affect the profile. Now you can modify your photo from the app, view your personal information, billing information ...
- Gift Civitatis! Gift your family or friends a Civitatis card to exchange it for activities whenever and however you want!
- General bugs resolved.
We'll keep improving to offer you a better service! ;)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIVITATIS TOURS S.L.
- 80.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Civitatis.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.