Microsoft Pix is an AI-powered camera app that helps you to take better photos without extra effort! It is like having a pro photographer inside your camera – tweaking settings, selecting the best shots, and enhancing them on the fly – to help people and scenes look their best. It’s designed to help take the guesswork out of getting great photos, so now you can just enjoy the moment, instead of struggling to capture it! Microsoft Pix: Point. Shoot. Perfect.
• Moment capture and best images - Captures a burst of frames every time you tap the shutter button, including frames before and after your tap, so you won’t miss the right moment. Uses discarded burst frames to enhance each Best Image, improving exposure and color, and reducing noise and blur. Images in low lighting, moving objects are now much better quality than before.
• Professional toolkit - control exposure bias manually, set and lock focus point, adjust aspect ratio, use level, and grid to capture the best photos.
• Document capture - capture, crop and clean a picture of a document, whiteboard, or bossiness card. It is like a scanner in your pocket.
• Advance photo editing and free filters - adjust brightness, contrast, temperature, saturation, vignette, grain, highlight, and shadow, the sharpness of the photos, or enhance your photo with 30+ free filters.
• Light and Dark theme - automatically use system color theme or you can override the setting for the app to suit your preference.
Live image is back to Pix. When you capture a photo and Pix detects movements in the scene, Pix may create a video from static photo frames. Live image feature could be set to be automatic or off
Ratings and Reviews
Better Quality Images
Here is another free app that I like. When I compare the pictures it takes to the ones taken with the native camera app that comes with iOS, the ones taken with this app seem better exposed and color balance. The disadvantage is, it requires a lot of processing so on my old iPhone 5s, it took a while but on my SE and iPhone 7, it took significantly less time. Document mode is useful but the automatic cropping needs improvement. It frequently does not select the correct borders and when adjusting the borders, it too easily changes a rectangle into a shape with opposite sides that are not parallel.
Developer Response ,
Good News Newtown... We have released a new update today (June 21st) with improved performance, smaller app size, and a new feature called 'Styles' that allows you to apply artistic filters to you your photos turning them into painterly works of art!
I like the Microsoft pix app...and I love all of the new features. My Question is...How come you took away the Panoramic Stitch from the original pix app...I did some awesome & creative panoramic stitches and used it often, but now...🤷🏻♂️Why did you take that feature away? Can you bring that feature back? Or am I blind and the feature is still there? Thanks for listening..😁👍
I just don’t understand
Don’t get me wrong, I love this app, 5 stars! But the developers first removed all great features (pano, Live Photos) and now adding them back one by one. Why? Just don’t understand if you guys gonna adding these features back, which is awesome, then why removed them before? I almost going to give up this app and looking for other solutions. But thanks god, finally, everything is back now!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 107 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.