Endgame reward scaling adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
This could be wayyy cooler
I love this game, but you should add a co op mode where you can connect your phones and play with a friend, it would also be cool to run into an alien spaceship every once in a while, it would also be cool if when you find abode of one of your dead team you could pull out defibrillators and revive them, and it would also be cool to get different kinds of spacedude (I can’t remember what they’re called
I have only gripes about this game after attempting to enjoy it several times.
1. There's no real tutorial for piloting the lander.
2. If you fly the lander away from the shuttle, you will—for no apparent reason—reverse course and slam back into the shuttle, destroying the lander.
3. There's a never-ending stream of dialogue that takes up part of the screen that can't be skipped and is too slow to focus on. I tried to read it, but it's not engaging, entertaining, or informative.
4. The gameplay is extremely repetitive and frustratingly difficult, even on the easiest setting.
5. You're always working against a timer, which can build tension if used correctly, but the time limit is too short for new players to get used to the mechanics and have proper time to explore the various objects and enemies found on the asteroids.
Developers, you can still fix this game. Start with 10 minutes on the timer, gradually decreasing that as the player makes progress. Also start with as much of a tutorial for piloting the lander and dealing with the asteroid gravity as the one for controlling the astronaut (the only fun part so far). Let players skip from one message to the next one. Explain some of the pick-ups on the asteroids. I keep finding this bubble thing, but can't seem to use it for anything.
A great mobile game
Good graphics, fun gameplay, cool concept.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 228.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Bitweird Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.