eRecall app provides immediate access to product recall information at the time of purchase. You are able check out all recalled products you own in an effective, personalized and easy way!
eRecall has the following features:
1) Scan any barcode and check the recall status.
2) Products center for all purchased and favorite products.
3) Resolution center to submit claims to manufacturers and sellers.
5) All recalls including: food, cars, products, medical devices and drugs.
6) Push notifications for all recent updates in products center, resolution center or any scanned items.
Our platform connects government agencies with manufacturers, re-sellers, distributors and consumers. We built an innovative app that makes data accessible to all people and businesses.
Enhancements and bug fixes. Set of new features:
- Notifications counter for recent recalls on app icon.
- User badge settings for recent recalls that has not been checked.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not very good
When I got this app I wanted to test it out so I did. I scanned blocks, chairs, and a stroller that keeps snapping backwards while the baby sits in it. The app tells me that those items are all safe even though on the box it has a warning note. If you want your child to be safe I prefer not getting this
Instantly check if it's safe
Great free way of checking if something is safe. Not sure if previous reviewer understands that barcodes are specific...not all Aunt Jemima boxes are the same
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.