A spiritual app that provides devotees with daily darshan of lord shri swaminarayan to famous 20 temples of india including 6 main dham/temples which was constructed by sahjanand swami himself, i.e. Gadhpur, Vadtal, Ahmedabad, Bhuj, Junagadh, Dholera. This app provides some basic and extended features like:
- Easy access to daily photos with auto update
- Photo browser to view photos to its original size/full screen view with pich zooming facility also having thumbnail view of all photos to take a look on the fly
- Allow sharing photo to various social networking app installed in mobile
- User can also download/save photos in app gallery to have it available all the time
- Allow user to mark temple as favorite to have it accessible on top of other temples
- Temple detail including location, contact detail, website and all photos available from past dates
- View all past dates photos of specific temple
- Calendar view that allow user to view darshan photos by selecting specific date or by selecting listed special days like Festival, Public holidays, Ekadashi and Punam
- Upload darshan photo of any temple you are visiting or have visited recently from gallery or capture from camera
- View user uploaded darshan photos with like/dislike capability
- Notification before special days like Public holidays, Ekadashi and Punam
- Widget to view today's darshan without opening app
- Nitya Niyam section to play audio/video. Nitya Niyam comprises Aarti, Ram Krishna Govind, Stuti, Prathna and the complete Chesta and others. (This should be recited daily by all devotees).
- Improved user experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.