Travel light and travel smoothly when you attend Thomson Reuters conferences, seminars, and other events. Thomson Reuters Convene provides an easy-to-use, one-stop app for all the information you used to have on paper or scattered among various electronic programs: the event program, directory, FAQs, maps, polls, handouts, reference materials, personalized event schedule and much more.
In a single app, you have complete, up-to-the-minute information and easy access to it before, during, and after an event. You won’t be burdened with paper materials or wasting natural resources.
• List of all Thomson Reuters Convene events for which you are registered
• Event Schedule for each event
• Highlighted sessions & activities
• Password-protected security
• Customizable agenda, register for sessions
• List view of your favorite sessions
• Concise descriptions of sessions and activities
• Speakers’ biographies and photos
• Event and session polling
• E-versions of session visuals, handouts, and reference materials
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Maps of the venue
• Integrated sponsorship
Thanks for using Convene! Here are some of the great changes in this release:
- Updated Image, First name and Last Name will display in convene IOS App when logging through LinkedIn
- You will be able to register for and access Private unlisted events
- Event code will not prompt every time for private listed events after successful registration
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Handy Little App
Easy to download, signed up with email just fine. The Favorites was a big help in tracking classes I wanted to go to. Attendee List was cool, I could see who else was there. Thumbs up!
I used this for the Youth Assembly and it was incredibly reliable and intuitive. Highly recommend it.
Great App! Used it last week at the Ottawa conference. Support staff was great to deal with and very hasty in helping me navigate the changes from previous version. Not sure but am thinking other reviewer may have just been having a bad day?! Great Product and application! Lawrence Lynch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.