Designed for Mercedes-Benz owners, the Mercedes me app lets you manage your vehicles on-the-go, from scheduling service, to making payments, to getting assistance at the push of a button.
For 2018 and Prior Models*
• Start the engine
• Lock or unlock the doors
• Locate and monitor your vehicle
• Send an address to your navigation
• Activate the horn and lights
• Access your vehicle on Apple Watch
For All Models*
• Schedule service
• Make payments to Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
• View your contract, statements and transactions from MBFS
• View manuals and how-to videos
• View recent activity and get notified of updates and offers
• Get help from a Product Concierge
• Access Roadside Assistance
• Discover exclusive perks at partner resorts
• See the lastest news from Mercedes-Benz
*Features are subject to vehicle hardware and network coverage. Select model year 2018 GLE and C-Class vehicles are equipped with Mercedes me connect services. Check with your dealer for details.
• Updates for mbrace customers make it easier to view and renew your subscriptions
• The new Accident Management process helps you report damage and schedule repairs if an accident occurs
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
I love this app and everything done by Mercedes! However few things (me and many others asking for) could be done better.
(1) allowing the users to send an address form Apple map to the application. (2) enhancing the application performance, it’s too slow. (3) allowing the “Driving Journal” to be more than 24 hours, it’s annoying yo keep activating this feature everyday. (4) adding the “Locate Vehicle” as an icon to the top list.
Thanks you Benz for the amazing experience and I hope you do hear the voice of your customers.
I’m baffled at how useless this app is. The remote start feature has been an actual help maybe once in the 18 months I’ve had the car. Every other time I tried to start the car, I got to the car and started it myself before the signal went through the app. No benefit there. The locate feature is quite slow and not worth using this app—my map application remembers where I parked all on its own. Without remote start, or the ability to open or close windows, or turn on seat heaters, check the fuel level or tire pressure, I don’t see the purpose. If the app was reliable in doing what it’s supposed to do, I could give it four stars for at least doing *something*.
I haven’t seen another mobile application as unreliable as this one. I’ve worked in software development for decades. In my experience, I’d expect to be fired if I was responsible for this app.
The Mercedes Me App works now
I love the app now. But to get it to work in the beginning was a struggle. The installation process and usage, during the first few days was difficult. It was difficult due to technical issues with the app. But recent usage has been a breeze! I am guessing that recent updates to the app to fix issues to get the Mercedes Me app to work, has proven to be successful. I haven’t had any issues 3 days after installing the app on May 19th, 2020.
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC
- 277 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.