Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all they’re sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.
You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.
- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages
- Don`t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Don’t linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle
Feedback & Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glad I did not delete.
First, I admire all who can play these games and never need to refer to a hint or scan a walkthrough for direction. I too often cannot see the obvious staring me straight in the eye, and thus over complicate the search. I love having hints that nudge you along in the journey without revealing the answer. This games’ hint system, which required you to watch a video that I would not have minded doing so, simply would not function. To move forward in this game I found myself referring to a few walkthroughs. And I am glad I did, because the game is fun, wonderfully drawn, comical and had lots of hidden Easter eggs to reward a players effort. 4 stars because the hint system would not function; otherwise 5. I enjoyed this a lot.
Overall very fun!
Loved the graphics, story, and unique puzzles. The only suggestion would be to make it more obvious to move on to the next level. I would’ve never known to start over with a new game to finish playing if I wouldn’t have looked online for help. Why not just make it part of the journey? I’m afraid some people would totally miss out on all the extra fun tidbits. I liked how it shows your achievements so you know if you’ve completed all the puzzles. I will be playing part2!
Game was Fantabulous!!
I love this game so much the challenges were so fun and the puzzles were so different and that just kept it interesting I mean you have 3 more isoland games for me to play ashes of time the dust of the universe and amusement park but make more because they’re so so so fun and I really want you to making them once again thank you Cottongames for making this game it is so so so fun I really really really enjoyed it. But I did finish the game before I saw the red trunk on the second floor of the White House but I’d really like to know the key to that because I haven’t even mailed the postcard yet so if you can get back to me a soon as you can and tell me the key to that please.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- COTTONGAME Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 410.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © @ CottonGame
- In-App Purchases
- Open the box to get the rocket $0.99
- Props Tip: Pyramid $0.99
- Get the main entrance lighthouse passcode $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.