In the old days, before credit and debit cards were around, people could only spend as much money as what they had in their wallets. This was a simple way to control spending. With modern habits makes it is difficult to control spending. Luckily, the gWallet App is a virtual wallet that makes a bridge between the old and modern spending habits. Thus, helping you control your money.
Using the gWallet App is as easy as 1,2,3...
Step 1: Set your daily, weekly or monthly budget by adding money to your gWallet App, as you would add to a physical wallet. You add separately to your cash, debit and credit budgets.
Step 2: Then enjoy nice dinners or go shopping, register your expenditures and let gWallet help you control your money.
Step 3: The gWallet App has a default set of categories (Food, Gas, Dining, etc.) for keeping track of your expenses. You can add or delete categories based on your daily expenses.
It's easy to get started!
So, what are you waiting for? Download your gWallet App today and take control of your money.
• Unlimited number and editable transactions (*)
• Standard customizable expense categories, with an unlimited number (*)
• Simple reports of total expenditures or expenses of a given category
• The reports can be weekly, monthly or yearly
• Maintains the expenses you make for cash, credit or debit card
• Color warning for about to expire or expired cards
• Maintains historical records for each wallet
• Export the transactions database by e-mail; in sqlite3, XML and CSV formats
(*) limited by device available storage capacity.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- gluonBoson Applications, LLC
- 5.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2016 gluonBoson Applications, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.