Enjoy a seamless mobile experience designed exclusively for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You’ll have free instant access to your Harborstone Credit Union business accounts.
• Available exclusively to Cash Management users.
• Log in securely with the same username and password you use on Harborstone.com.
• Enjoy quicker access with Touch ID™, available for supported iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus devices with iOS 8 and higher.
• Manage users with user access controls.
• Different users may be granted different access levels, which are enforced regardless of what device they log in from.
• Approve ACH transactions with text and/or voice options.
• Check balances and rates on all your Harborstone business accounts, including checking, savings, and more.
• Transfer funds quickly and easily between your Harborstone business accounts.
• Find map locations and contact information for all of our convenient branches.
Harborstone Credit Union has branch locations in King, Pierce, and Thurston counties to serve our members. That means we’re big enough to offer a wide variety of products and services yet small enough to offer a pleasant and personable atmosphere.
As a member‐owned community credit union, anyone in Washington State can join. From our roots as McChord Credit Union (founded in 1955 on McChord Air Force Base) and Prevail Credit Union (founded in 1940 as King County Employees Credit Union) to our combined bright future as Harborstone Credit Union, we provide financial services and a trusted source of financial help when needed for the membership we serve.
Read about the policies and guidelines that govern the privacy of your personal information. http://www.harborstone.com/home/fiFiles/static/documents/PrivacyPolicyInsert.pdf
Added search capability for transactions
Enable payments for tablet & iPad
Remote deposit capture updated to use configurable text
Added support for Face ID authentication
Added multitasking view for bigger screens
Camera Usage permission text updates
Enhancements & bug-fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.