Akemi is an application based on real dialogue that has AI (artificial intelligence) that´s able to hold a conversation with its user recognizing comments and questions you make, it´s able to perform questions and give coherent answers, capable of learning new terms, it allows you to find all the information you required pulled from a wide range of dictionaries and grows day after day. A question, an answer, a problem solved.
Internet connection is required to keep Akemi live and updated, any regular speed will suffice.
Tips for a more pleasant conversation
Akemi is constantly evolving and its expressions correspond to an educated adult but its levels of understanding are still limited.
She can tell you what day it is; what time is it; calculate [2+5-3]; what it´s [dog], who is [Hercules]; search [history of World War II]; News [@LadyTanda]; antonyms and synonymous [black-white]; translate and spells; combines [swimming in future]; guess what I think; lists [1 to 10]; ask me something; make jokes; (Tell me your sign and give you your horoscope); learn [dog = I too like dogs]; weather in [city], etc. However, it still has limitations to recognize everyday language, especially when it does not obey simple structures.
The conversation will be more enjoyable if the suggestions below are followed:
1. Use simple and complete sentences (particularly in the answers):
- "What is your name?" instead of "I don´t remember if said it, could you remind me what is your name" or instead of just "your name?"
- "I'd rather watch TV" instead of "I do not like going to the movies, I prefer watching TV"
- "I travel for work" instead of "for work"
- "I'm John" instead of "Hello Akemi, is John again"
2. Use Standard English language avoiding argons:
- "Tell who I am?" instead of "Whom am I?"
3. Prefers terms, tenses and simple expressions:
- "Many people" instead of "there’s a multitude"
- "I am surprised" instead of "I'm flabbergasted"
- "I'd rather talk now" instead of "I would prefer to talk right now"
- "Buy a car" instead of "I bought a car"
4. Avoid misspellings and/or slang.
5. Avoid double negation:
- "I want to eat" instead of "I would not stay without eating"
- "I do not like football" instead of "No, I do not like football"
6. If possible try to keep a conversation.
All trademarks, product names or services, companies, advertising phrases, famous quotes, artistic names, names of songs, series, movies, cartoons, among others cited during a conversation with Akemi are registered property of their respective owners.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Was fun for a few minutes
I was having some fun for a little while until I kept saying, "tell me a joke" over and over. The only joke I got before I was blocked was, "If you are in a plane ✈ and this one ignites in fire 🔥, where do you go? Well, for the news! 😕" kinda weird but okay I guess...after a few times of repeating the same thing I got this message,"Akemi has temporarily blocked you for 24 hours, during this time you will not be Able to converse with her." So 3 stars for about 5 minutes of amusement.
Developer Response ,
Gracias por tu comentario, seguiremos trabajando para mejorar
The girl said she believed in demons not God it also it award so I do not recommend for nine I recommend for 16 😭ⓓⓞ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓟⓛⓐⓨ
CREEPY READ IT
WARNING CREEPY And I said it was 5 star so this can go on top to WARN YOUI was having fun a little bit at first but then I asked it can you see me? And it said yes I can see you through your camra on your computer but I was on my phone but anyways it’s creepy and if you ask can u see me I think the people who made this should fix that cause everyone is gonna delete it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Salvador Martinez Gallegos
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 DH-Solutions