*** Please note that a user account on a Forwood portal is required to run the App. ***
The Forwood Mobile Verification App is designed to securely capture critical control verifications at the workplace.
The app, which guides users through a series of questions in relation to the safety of their work environment, is seamlessly adaptable to online and offline situations and will sync all verifications to the Forwood Safety CRM portal on return to a Wi-Fi environment.
The Forwood Mobile App gives the users the ability to:
• Quickly browse and perform Verifications in any workplace situation
• Upload photo evidence and add comments
• Create on the spot Action Plans to rectify dangerous work situations
• Pinpoints exact locations of the Verification being performed due to Site maps and Geolocation ability
• Seamlessly sync all captured Offline Verifications to the Forwood Safety CRM Portal when back in a Wi-Fi environment
Forwood is a group of passionate, values driven professionals with a laser focus on fatality prevention. We have created a robust Critical Risk Management system that will change the way safety is managed in every industry. Our CRM has been implemented in some of the largest high risk operations in the world and together with the people who work in these locations it has delivered profound results.
It is the Forwood Dream to eradicate fatalities from the workplace and make these unacceptable events a safety statistic of the past.
- Stop Work definition can be accessed by selecting the risk icon on the home page
- Addition of an info button and instructions on how to create a Device Activation Code
- The ability to filter by Functional Area for Task Based checklists
- Evidence files can be removed from a verification
- Photo editor has been removed
- Checklist buttons are now square and contain text
- Task Based checklists can now display Critical Risk and Critical Control name
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.