The Spacer shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71. Together, the TKSA 71 and the app form an alignment system that allows spacer shaft alignments of many rotating machines to be made in an intuitive and easy way.
The system uses line laser to PSD technology that enables highly accurate and reliable shaft alignments. The TKSA 71 and its app communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth®. Without the hardware the app can nonetheless be used, as it features a fully functional demonstration allowing the complete alignment process of a spacer shaft to be experienced before purchasing the TKSA 71.
• Very easy-to-use – The Spacer shaft alignment app focuses on the particularities of spacer shafts and makes the alignment tasks as easy as possible, supporting accurate spacer shaft alignments.
• Quick Three Point Alignment Measurements - Follow the guidance of the app and perform a full 9-12-3 measurement or perform a limited rotation measurement with as little as 40 degrees of total rotation.
• Demonstration mode – The Spacer shaft alignment app offers a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced before purchasing the TKSA 71.
• Automatic alignment report – Automatically generated alignment reports give a complete overview of the alignment process and results. The reports can be customized with additional notes, a machine picture and a signature. The report can easily be shared via email or cloud services.
• Easy to follow explanatory videos – Short explanatory videos are available in the help section of the app and show in easy steps how to set up and perform accurate alignment measurements with the TKSA 71.
• 3D Animations – 3D animations intuitively guide the user through the alignment process, allowing accurate shaft alignment to be performed in a very easy way.
• Machine library and QR code scanner – Helps keeping track of the machines that have been measured. Machine information like distances, the machine picture, and other details are saved for each machine and can be reused the next time the same machine is measured. QR codes can be scanned to identify a machine and quickly retrieve its details. The library can also be used for easy access to all the reports generated for each machine in one place.
HARDWARE – SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71:
The SKF TKSA 71 system uses a pair of measurement units that are combined laser transmitter and detectors to measure and correct shaft alignment with high accuracy and reliability. The data is transferred in real time through Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to the app.
This app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71 hardware. The SKF TKSA 71 can be purchased separately from your local SKF Authorized Distributor.
For more information and technical specifications about the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool, please visit our website.
1: Firebase crashlytics and analytics
2: Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SKF Sverige AB
- 83.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AB SKF
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.