Blackjack 21 is the best and authentic Las Vegas card game! Download for free now!
So many different twenty-one variants you can choose, real black jack 21 from Las Vegas Strip to Atlantic City, Macau, Australian Blackjack, Pontoon, Spanish 21, and so on. Try your luck around the world!
Like all casino games, the odds of winning are slightly in favor of the casino. In our gamble game, we use a strong randomizer to card shuffle the decks to make the game as authentic as possible.
Blackjack 21 FEATURES:
- Free Blackjack, Blackjack Free!
- INCREDIBLE and REALISTIC blackjack casino experience!
- Multiple Variants, fell the thrill of REAL CASINO: Las Vegas Blackjack, Macau Blackjack, Monte Carlo Blackjack, Monaco, and Australian Blackjack(Pontoon)
- PERFECT PAIRS side bet in Macau blackjack casino.
- SUPER BONUS in Pontoon
- Split hands or double down to win big!
- Buy insurance to dodge a dealer blackjack 21.
- Surrender to get out of a tough situation!
- Beautiful graphics with wonderful animations, awesome background music and dealer voice!
- Daily FREE game and bonuses could win you up to 100K FREE Chips just for logging in!
In our FREE Blackjack 21, Blackjack pays 3 to 2, and insurance pays 2 to 1. You can experience any tables: 1-8 decks, with or without dealer peek, with or without Surrender, and whether the dealer hits on soft 17 or not. Blackjack Trainer will teach you how to play your hands with the highest possible probability of winning using the basic strategy, how to HIT, STAND, SPLIT, DOUBLE DOWN OR SURRENDER. Learn card counting! Train your skills! Master the perfect strategy!
Perfect Pairs is a blackjack side bet found in casinos in Australia, Macau, and London. It pays if the player's first two cards are a pair. Perfect Pair pays 30 to 1, Colored pair pays 10 to 1, Red/Black pair pays 5 to 1.
Blackjack 21 Rules:
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Blackjack 21 is a comparing card game between a player and dealer, meaning players compete against the dealer but not against other players. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards. The objective of the game is to beat the dealer in one of the following ways:
- Get 21 points on the player's first two cards (called a "blackjack" or "natural"), without a dealer blackjack;
- Reach a final score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21; or
- Let the dealer draw additional cards until his or her hand exceeds 21.
This game is intended for an adult audience (21+) and does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fine tuning of game play
Enjoy the Las Vegas Blackjack experience! Don't forget to share feedback with us.
Ratings and Reviews
Just like the casino
Don't expect to win every hand. This game plays just like the casino. I like the fact that it's not full of pop-ups and isn't a win every hand, it makes it more challenging
I would like a competitive version playing with other people
Not trusting this app
I’ve played several hundred hands with this app applying Basic Strategy which, at near even odds, works well for me in an actual casino or with other blackjack apps. So far, I’ve never won against this app or even gone on the slightest winning streak. I’m not a big spender in the casino, but my results are consistently near break even. Same experience with some other blackjack apps, although I’ve seen some bad ones too. Using consistent $50 bets with this game, I lose $500-$1000 each session and then have the app refresh some portion of that amount based on length of time played. I played long enough now to not trust the fairness of this app. You can no longer convince me the cards are shuffled randomly and this is a game of chance. Everyone’s luck runs poorly at times, but not this poorly. I believe they want you to increase your bets, lose more, and then sell you chips (BTW, why on earth would anyone do that?). I would not recommend this app based on my experience. Deleting it and moving on to something better.
Rigged, no options to choose different table rules
Worked okay for a few days and card distribution seemed realistic. Then all of a sudden I started getting dealt two-card hands totaling 5-8 or 12-16 most of the time. The dealer started building ridiculous hands of 3-6 cards to end up with 17-21 when the upcard was 2-6. And on the few occasions when I was dealt an 11 and doubled, the card I would get was almost always an ace or 2-5 to give me a bust hand.
No options to choose different table rules, number of decks in shoe.
Apparently created only to sell chips for real $$ and to display ads.
- AE MOBILE LIMITED
- 205.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 AE Mobile Limited Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 510000 chips $9.99
- 72000 chips $1.99
- 500000 special chips $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.