WilhelmSK is a highly customizable display, monitoring and control dashboard for your boat.
WilhelmSK can connect to a Signal K server like the Signal K Node Server or a Signal K gateway like the iKommunicate.
It can also connect directly to some devices:
º NMEA 0183 over TCP or UDP. (from for example, Digital Yacht's Smart WLN10)
º Any modern Navico (Lowrance, Simnet or B&G) GoFree MFDs
º NMEA 2000 via Yacht Device's YDWG-02
º Victron Venus GX or CCGX
º Victron VRM
º Chetco SeaSmart Devices
º Chetco HelmSmart
RayMarine Auto Pilot Support (via node-server or the YDWG only)
º View or change current mode (Standby, Auto, Wind, Track)
º View current target heading or Wind direction
º Change target heading or Wind direction
º Acknowledge "Turn To Waypoint'
º You can view Active Captain Points of Interest and review or comment on them.
º Go to Settings->Appearance to show Active Captain Points of Interest on the maps.
Alarms and Notifications
º View list of current current alarms
º Acknowledge RayMarine "Turn To Waypoint' *
º Push notification support *
º Setup server side alarms *
º Set an anchor alarm with the push of a button *
If you already have the Navionics Boating application with an active subscription, you can now use the same Navionics charts in WilhelmSK. Ensure you are a registered user with Navionics and have a Username and Password. If you have not registered, go to the Navionics Boating App’s Main Menu, click on the top “Me” option and then click Login. In WilhelmSK click the login button on the bottom right of the map and enter your Navionics login information.
- Raymarine MFD: display and interact with a RayMarine MFD (discovered via Bonjour)
- Fusion stereo (control zone volumes, source input, play, pause etc.)
- Create a gauge for any value available via SignalK
- Sophisticated anchor alarm (requires node server and signalk-anchoralarm-plugin)
- Customize gauge display using SignalK meta.zones
- Customize gauge range, min/max, etc.
- Save custom gauges to node server or the cloud for use on other devices
- Wind Angle gauges can optionaly be rotated so that they always point ot the bow of the boat, regaurless of device positioning
- Place gauges by long pressing on a gauge and choosing a differnt one
- Make a gauge full screen by double tapping
- Multiple layout support. Create a differnt layout for Steaming, Sailing, Home Monitoring, etc.
- Customize the nuber of pages and their layout
- Manuall connection configuration synced accross devices via iCloud
- Automatic connection selection based on current ip (usefull when Bonjour is not available and you have multiple boats)
- Two themes, dark and light
- Animated gauge needles
- iPad Slideover and Split View support (Your gauge configuration can be customized for these views)
- Connections can be configured to be refreshed manually or at a specific time interval
- Design your own custom gauge templates
- Share your custom templates via Air Drop, eMail, Text, etc.
- Edit ApplyTV or other device layouts and templates remotely using your iPhone or iPad
- Most gauges can be configured to be digital or analog
- Enter the SignalK path and title for any gauge to show data not supported by default
- Displays AIS targets in the Map views
- Configure node server plugins inside of the app
- IP and RTSP camera display
* Some advanced features require signalk-server-node and special plugins installed. Setup Instructions at https://github.com/sbender9/wilhelmsk-node-server-setup
* Show tracks for other vessels using the tracks plugin
* Add favorite connections which show at the top. (Long press on the connection in the sidebar menu)
* Fixed meta data not getting to the Apple Watch
* Fixed Volume gauge not working on the Apple Watch
* Fixed font size issues with the multi switch
* Get position from Victron GX devices
* Show Navionics errors
* Digital Yacht RAW support (direct connection to NavLink2, etc)
* New Navionics MAPS SDK with SSO
* Fixed Fusion control prev/next buttons disabled im some cases
* Fixe switch bank labels not showing if title display is off
* Make multi switch support non numerical values
* Fixed issues when creating new page templates via the "New Template" button
* Fixed not loading meta data with old versions of the server
* Added support for Fusion Stereo AirPlay Source
* Added new Generic Time 12 Hour gauge
* Fustion Stereo: don't show disabled zones and sources
* Added support for Local Push Notifications
* Added AWA & GWA gauge
* Fixed support for meta deltas
* Fixed bad conversion to gallons
* Fixed Fusion power button not showing in some cases
* Make so the Achor Move button can be seen on a white backgroun
* Fixed only two gauges per row in Today Widget
* Fixed issues with Watch sometimes not working on iOS14/watchOS7
* Fixed Fusion volume control sized incorrectly on iOS 14
* Fixed "Charging Mode" gauge crash
* Fixed Switch Banks blank on initial conection
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app and fast support!!
I have a basic raymarine seatalk ng system on a sailboat. It includes a p70/ACU-200/EV-1 autopilot, wireless wind (T120 and T112), micro-talk gateway, Axiom 7 MFD, and YDWG. Not only can I see wind, gps, and rudder reference data in this app, but I can also control the autopilot!! It took only a few minutes to setup and even though I had the settings incorrect on my first go, Scott Bender’s advice fixed it right away. Definitely reach out before giving up!
So glad I found this app
This app saved me from complicating my system. I already had all the hardware I needed and this enabled me to get what I was needing out of it. It get the signal from my multiplexer, which for me is my Vesper, and all the NMEA 2000 sensors that feed into it. Thanks Scott.
Great way to access your data
I’m using OpenPlotter to gather a lot of data on my boat. Running WilhelmSK on an old iPad is a great way to turn that data into useable information. After adding a charting app my nav station looks like a thousand bucks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scott Bender
- 188.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Scott Bender. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.