WilhelmSK is a highly customizable display, monitoring and control dashboard for your boat.
WilhelmSK can connect to a Signal K server like the Signal K Node Server or a Signal K gateway like the iKommunicate.
It can also connect directly to some devices:
º NMEA 0183 over TCP or UDP. (from for example, Digital Yacht's Smart WLN10)
º Any modern Navico (Lowrance, Simnet or B&G) GoFree MFDs
º NMEA 2000 via Yacht Device's YDWG-02
º Victron Venus GX or CCGX
RayMarine Auto Pilot Support (via node-server or the YDWG only)
º View or change current mode (Standby, Auto, Wind, Track)
º View current target heading or Wind direction
º Change target heading or Wind direction
º Acknowledge "Turn To Waypoint'
º You can view Active Captain Points of Interest and review or comment on them.
º Go to Settings->Appearance to show Active Captain Points of Interest on the maps.
Alarms and Notifications
º View list of current current alarms
º Acknowledge RayMarine "Turn To Waypoint' *
º Push notification support *
º Setup server side alarms *
º Set an anchor alarm with the push of a button *
If you already have the Navionics Boating application with an active subscription, you can now use the same Navionics charts in WilhelmSK. Ensure you are a registered user with Navionics and have a Username and Password. If you have not registered, go to the Navionics Boating App’s Main Menu, click on the top “Me” option and then click Login. In WilhelmSK click the login button on the bottom right of the map and enter your Navionics login information.
- Raymarine MFD: display and interact with a RayMarine MFD (discovered via Bonjour)
- Fusion stereo (control zone volumes, source input, play, pause etc.)
- Create a gauge for any value available via SignalK
- Sophisticated anchor alarm (requires node server and signalk-anchoralarm-plugin)
- Customize gauge display using SignalK meta.zones
- Customize gauge range, min/max, etc.
- Save custom gauges to node server or the cloud for use on other devices
- Wind Angle gauges can optionaly be rotated so that they always point ot the bow of the boat, regaurless of device positioning
- Place gauges by long pressing on a gauge and choosing a differnt one
- Make a gauge full screen by double tapping
- Multiple layout support. Create a differnt layout for Steaming, Sailing, Home Monitoring, etc.
- Customize the nuber of pages and their layout
- Manuall connection configuration synced accross devices via iCloud
- Automatic connection selection based on current ip (usefull when Bonjour is not available and you have multiple boats)
- Two themes, dark and light
- Animated gauge needles
- iPad Slideover and Split View support (Your gauge configuration can be customized for these views)
- Connections can be configured to be refreshed manually or at a specific time interval
- Design your own custom gauge templates
- Share your custom templates via Air Drop, eMail, Text, etc.
- Edit ApplyTV or other device layouts and templates remotely using your iPhone or iPad
- Most gauges can be configured to be digital or analog
- Enter the SignalK path and title for any gauge to show data not supported by default
- Displays AIS targets in the Map views
- Configure node server plugins inside of the app
- IP and RTSP camera display
* Some advanced features require signalk-server-node and special plugins installed. Setup Instructions at https://github.com/sbender9/wilhelmsk-node-server-setup
* Added AWA & TWA Gauge
* Map performance/battery usage improvements
* Fix blank screen and broken cancel button in Active Captain login
* Fix crash when first selecting Navionics Maps
* Fixed history playback
* Added direct device support for NMEA 2000 via Yacht Device's YDGW-02
* Added direct device support for Vicron Venus devices
* Added auto detect for Digital Yacht's Smart WLN10
* Added auto detect for Navico (Lowrance, Simnet or B&G) GoFree MFDs
* Added auto detect for Yacht Device's YDGW-02 sending on UDP port 2002
* Added control of NMEA 2000 Digital Switching devices
* Added support for more NMEA 0183 sentences
* Added support for NMEA 2000 over 0183 ($PCDIN sentence)
* Added support for NMEA 0183 UDP connections
* Fixed connecting to the iKommunicate over the cloud
* Fixed crash with null/empty notifications
* Fixed playback not working with latest node server
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to access your data
I’m using OpenPlotter to gather a lot of data on my boat. Running WilhelmSK on an old iPad is a great way to turn that data into useable information. After adding a charting app my nav station looks like a thousand bucks!
It’s a great way to display NMEA 2000 sensors on our boat. Integrates well with our YDWG-02 purchased from Twig Marine so we can see our data over WiFi! Thank you WilhelmSK!
New Features Weekly
This developer is the most responsive and attentive I have ever experienced. Stacks up against N2KView all day! This is the best NMEA 2000 instrument viewer. Plus Victron Venus OS views, and Navionics maps with Active Captain and AIS overlay!
- Scott Bender
- 156.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Scott Bender. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.