This app is a component of Citrix Endpoint Management and the Secure app family. A Citrix Endpoint Management license is necessary for full access to the apps function and features.
The easy and flexible Microsoft editor that creates, views, and edits all of your Microsoft Office and PDF files worry and cost free.
Popular features of customers like you:
• Automatically saves edits in all Microsoft Office document types, including PDF and TXT
• Access files anywhere with cloud storage support for Citrix Files, Google and more
• Wirelessly print documents and pictures from your mobile device
• Email files as an attachment or send files up to 10GB using a Citrix Files cloud storage link
• Password protect files
• Display PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents wirelessly to any monitor
From PowerPoint presentations for the boss to stock calculations in spreadsheets to typing tomorrow's grocery list in a Word document, Citrix QuickEdit does it all and is perfect for any user.
Citrix QuickEdit offers the most powerful means for collaboration when editing Microsoft Office files on your iPhone or iPad. View, edit and track changes then edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and then share them over Citrix Files!
The unique combination of powerful editing, collaboration and cloud storage frees QuickEdit's users to work remotely with confidence. Whether your files are saved on your mobile device or in a cloud-storage service (such as Citrix Files), they are always quickly available.
Quickly build and edit full scale Microsoft Word documents
• Copy and paste text and images from other apps
• Easily search for text within documents
• Collaborate with others by tracking changes
• Print wirelessly to a network printer
• Spell check, auto-correction and auto-completion
• Advanced features such as footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Word formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
Bug Fixes and Quality Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Files lost. Money lost
I bought this app years ago. I had files saved on my cloud. Now the App has changed and I cannot login. I didn’t have to log in before. I cannot access my files. I was totally screwed by Citrix. Lost a novel I was writing when my old iPad died. I wish I could give this App 0 starts. Citrix should be banned from the App Store.
This highlights why Apple is overrated. There is no real way to save files. The only way to safely backup with Apple is to Print!
I thought Citrix was a good company
How could Citrix release such a poorly produced app and not fix obvious flaws. My notations on PDFs regularily disapear for no obvious reason. In addition to that, they abritrarily removed the move file command and now always have a save as feature that asks for an overwrite of the file instead of just a save option.
Fix for lost files
With the help of Citrix Customer Service, I have two work around for lost files:
1. If you backed up your iPad to a computer (not the cloud) you can restore it from your iTunes backup and use the program you are familiar with.
2. If you were changing devices, your old device still has the old app. Open it on that device and email your critical docs to yourself.
I know this will not work for everyone.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 138.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Citrix Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.