When you need an actual image of a dumpster fire to get your point across, Nibmoji, brings you snarky and smart political emojis for your everyday communication.
The political cartoonists at The Nib rallied to bring you a full keyboard of over 80 emojis that will be frequently updated with new politically and socially relevant emojis, including the best of Trump, Hillary and Obama along with other popular memes and rallying cries.
When you need that perfect response to take on all the crazy and divisive issues in the world, skip the happy or sad face and consider one of these popular Nibmojis:
- This is Fine dog meme by KC Green
- Trump crying by Matt Bors
- Abe Lincoln face palm by Eleri Harris
- Rigged ballot box by Mark Kaufman
- Race baiting hook by Keith Knight
- Obama sipping tea by Matt Lubchansky
- Hillary and Trump Turds by Brian McFadden
- American flag on fire by Andy Warner
- Time to mansplain by Kendra Wells
- And many more!
Ratings and Reviews
Allow Full Keyboard Access
When I first downloaded the app, I was upset because I didn't think it worked.
After leaving a bad review on Instagram, the developer contacted me and told me to allow the app to have full access to my keyboard. Once I did that, it worked great.
After install, go to SETTINGS, GENERAL, KEYBOARD, KEYBOARDS, NIBMOJI then turn on "allow full access". This will fix end copy/paste feature and you will then be able to paste the emoji into text.
So the emojis aren't really emojis they're stickers. They're big and you don't tap the "emoji" and it appears in your message. You tap the one you want and it adds it to your clip board and you paste it. It's kinda crap cause that means you can use it in iMessage and your notepad but not on Facebook. So I find it kinda sketchy that it wants full access to my phone when all it needs is access to my clipboard. Maybe if they make it work without having to paste and useable in Facebook. Till then delete.
PS just tried won't paste in here
Correction it will work on Facebook but it's a picture not an emojis take up as much room as if I posted a pic
When I was about six, I asked my mom how many stars there were in existence. She said there were so many that we still didn't know. I cried because I hated and feared the very idea of something having a definite but unknown answer. Then I played some Mario and got over it. The moral of the story is, if you you don't like the food, eat out of the trash.
- FIRST LOOK PRODUCTIONS, INC.
- 9.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © First Look Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.